8/12M Holy Pala / Disc looking for home

Hey there! My name is Farrah. Thanks for checking out my post!

About me:

I am a former CE raider (legion) with logs to provide from past tiers. I have been on the casual side through this expansion, but took raiding very seriously through legion and would like to get back to work.

I multi-class, with a strong emphasis on Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, and Resto Druid. That said, I prefer to play whatever I believe brings the most to the table at any given time. Right now, that seems to be Holy Paladin. My favorite class is Disc, but I am planning on maining disc in shadowlands, so I have geared a pala to finish out this tier. That said, I am not opposed to getting my priest raid ready.

I am currently looking for a guild that I really vibe with to settle down and plant some roots! I am currently 8/12M and very much capable of making the CE push now and in shadowlands. Please note all of my logs are private, but are available for sharing.

Selling points:

I am a mechanically minded person. When I make mistakes during progression, I own them, and do my best to immediately revise my play so that it does not happen again.

I spend a lot of time in the various healer and tank discords reading conversations and working to keep myself at the edge of my personal skill cap.

I can provide references from past healing officers and raid leaders I have healed under. I have past healing officer experience, though this is not something I particularly enjoy as I am a passive person :slight_smile:

I have a full set of ineffable gear and I am currently 475 ilvl with a 90 neck and bis azerite traits.

I might also note that I am a very spirited person! I am bubbly and happy go lucky. I like to laugh and joke during non-raid times, and buckle down and put on my serious face when the going gets tough.

Please add me in game or pm me in discord if you are interested in trialing me.

Bnet: Farrah#11715

Discord: Eyelash (Farrah)#3329

Hey there! I added your battletag, feel free to contact me if you see me on before I do you. Adding our info here as well.

I think we might be a pretty good fit for you provided our raid times are manageable. We do raid a bit later in the evening. Will toss the quick info below with a more thorough description of the guild after. Liked your post a lot and pending logs, think you might be a great match for the type of player I’m looking for for our roster. I’d be interested in either your paladin or priest for the remainder of this tier, whichever you’re more comfortable with and then moving ya into the Disc role for Shadowlands for certain.

Quick Facts:

Progression: 10/12 Mythic (Got Ilgynoth tonight - 10 pulls total to kill it from first pull to last)

Raid schedule: Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST) Note that in SL we will add a third night for the first 2-3 weeks of a tier but nothing beyond that. Third night will be likely either Monday or Thurs at the same hours. - will explain more on this in the lengthier bit below)

More indepth look at the group:

The team is made up of a mixture of former top50-100 US players and some newer ones as well. About 10 of us formed the team a week before cross realm started this tier and we’ve been going very strong since the start of that while pugging to build the team. In the last 9 weeks, while pugging/shifting people around we’ve managed 10/12 Mythic. I’m honestly very proud of this, even tho it’s been nerfed.

What we’re looking for in players is simple and I think your post outlines a lot of this. Players who are driven to excel at the game, who are looking to take responsibility for their own play and action to correct mistakes. We know mistakes will be made but we want people who are critical enough of their own play so we don’t have a bunch of apathetic players chasing off those that are serious about raiding. I personally and many others on the team view raiding as a hobby.

We want to play the game at a high level and clear relatively quickly on Mythic, but we don’t want to raid 12+ hours a week doing it, we want to have time for other things in our free time besides WoW but also don’t want to completely give up the game either. So our compromise has been raid a little less, but expect and demand nothing short of high performance to ensure that we clear efficiently and not in a way that feels like torture. As I stated we’ll raid an extra day for the first few weeks, this is just because in the beginning of a tier we honestly get excited and enjoy the rush of the race and want to play a bit more. This also helps offset additional time spent in heroic for a few weeks before focusing on just mythic.

Expectations for raiders are: Often (when reasonable) be parsing in the general range of 70%+ of your class, on nearly every fight, there are exceptions to this and we understand that sometimes you may be doing a job in a fight that won’t enable you to get the best parse. The focus on that parse range is more that we want people who are striving for greatness but realistic and not just meter monkeys that do great damage but kill us/wipe us due to dying.

We want players eager to handle mechanics, who volunteer for them instead of pray they aren’t chosen. We basically just want competent, competitive players who don’t need their hand held or to be told how to play their class by officers in the guild. Understand this doesn’t mean we don’t encourage questions or discussion about how to do something, we simply want people who educate themselves on their class and role in a raid to be with us.

We expect near 100% attendance as we have fairly low raid hours. We need to be consistent, we stay consistent by running a small roster of highly reliable individuals instead of cycling through a large bench. Ideally we’ll run 25 people maximum in Shadowlands.

Atmosphere is a bit all over the place, from slap happy random convos that are just goofy, to a bit more adult in nature and raunchy/strange… We do not tolerate any kind of hate speech however. We want everyone on the team to feel welcome here. Not going to list it all out as we truly mean everyone.

I’m a derp and posted from another character, but I’m the GM of , the post from above :p.

Titan Werks 5/12 M NYA is recruiting for our CE push and would love to hear from you about joining our healing core. If you are interested you can check out our other forum posts or contact us directly on Discord at:

Aangel- Aangelhawk#5667
Vixx- Vixx#9601

Welcome to hit me up at Thanos#11195 or message someone online in MRG. Forming a solid foundation for Mythic raiding come Shadowlands, should be a great home for you. You can check us out at mythicraidingguild .com as well and should be able to find links to applications / Discords / Guild Charter and the like there. Hope we can chat. Thanks - Thanatu

Big time heals! Pumpy mcpumperson on the meters!

I’ll keep it simple. We could use a decent paladin.

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS

More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

We could use a solid Lock for N’zoth…

Hey man We are Raiding Is Hard and we’re a late night Horde guild Based on Area 52 . We are a tight knit group of people that enjoy playing together and are looking to establish our own little late night community so we can clear this tier and then push through into the Shadowlands. We Enjoy running keys and selling carries in our off time and discord is almost always active.

Raid Days and Times:

The Main raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST (Area 52 server time is EST)

We Also do Heroic Sales on Wednesday/Friday from 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST these days are completely optional and attendance is non mandatory, its just a fun way for us to make some money (Its usually about 75k-100k per raider) as well as farm Echoes, Azerite and corruptions.

Current Progress:

We started a bit later into this tier (About 6 weeks in) So as of right now we are 8/12 Mythic. We have killed Ra-Den and are now working on Drestagath.

Contact Info:

If you’re interested in us then feel free to hit me up any time of day, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.

You can reach me below at:

Battle.tag=Bullcon#1672

Discord=Bullcon#6858