8/10 M Spriest LF new home in 9.1

We have immediate need for ranged DPS!
If you are looking for a guild that has been raiding for a long time (since wrath) and are interested in a place you can make long-term connections with others, let me know.

We raid Tues-Wed 7-11EST
dd me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

hey Greasygob,

Please check us out, I think you would be a wonderful fit.

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream we are a alliance side 10/10 Mythic guild that claimed 1st full clear mythic for ally and 4th place overall on the server. We would love to have you trial with us on your Spriest if the times work out for you. We are a 2 night raid team on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. If those times work out for you would love to speak more via discord about possible trialing with us!
Discord : Atlien#1442

Yo added you on discord 10/10 Mythic guild we raid tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST. Discord: Alüe#9972

Hi Greasygob,

We are looking to add a solid spriest to our core.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. Most of us have made friends with each other through the game over the years and stuck together. After taking a break from the game pre-BFA, we all came back together mid BFA and reformed as ‘Bros with Banjos’. We cleared 5/8M Eternal Palace and 12/12M Ny’alotha and got CE in the process. We have gotten CEs throughout multiple expansions dating back to MoP and look to continue doing so in Shadowlands and beyond.

We are a mature guild as most of us are in our late 20s and mid 30s with jobs and families to prioritize outside of the game. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken seriously enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

This tier we finished a bit behind then what we’d like due to some irl issues and attendence issues of players, but our goal is CE every time and that is what we will pursue in 9.1 and beyond.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I think you would be a real good fit with us and would find consistent people to play the game with for 9.1 and beyond.

TC Horde on Illidan 10/10M guild LFM Would love to talk to you we could really use a Shadow Priest for our 9.1 team!

Hello Greasygob-

I added you, let me know if you received it or please add me. We are 8/10M and will be CE in SoD 9.1.

Discord: Nexed#4210
Bnet: Nexed#11653

Apply:

Evolution Discord

Hey Greasygob!

Sloppy Seconds (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this tier! CN was our first tier and we learned a lot but we are extremely hungry and have a strong directive of what we need to do to get CE moving forward. Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience but want to have a good time while challenging ourselves in difficult content. We are based on Stormrage-Alliance, and raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. Feel free to reach out if interested or check out our recruitment post for more info. Would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Hey Greasygob,

If you are still in search of a home, we are looking for more RDPS to fill out our roster.

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey Greasygob,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional shadow priest to round out the team and progress hard in 9.1! Your attitude is definitely something we’re looking for and your logs were pretty great! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hey there! Checked your logs and I have a very important Shadow Priest position I’d love to see you apply for!

@Greasygob

If you’re still looking for a raid team, we can chat (I know it’s been a few days since you posted).

We are alliance, and we are on a high-pop server: Stormrage.
Our Mythic Team went 7/10M for Nathria.

Here’s a bit of info:

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Heroic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Friday RBG Night: Starts 7:30/8:00pm EST until we pass out
  • Saturday Drunk Raid/Fun Run Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST

Link to Forum: ►Recruitment Closed @ This Time <A>: W|TH 7-9:30pm EST --- Heroic Team: LF Shadow Priest & Mage◄

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet. Good Luck in the hunt!
Kassle-Stormrage
Bnet: KassiG#1130

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 10/10 M

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

RDPS : SPriest

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting Tu/Th 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Any Exceptional Player

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at [http ://www.rollforblame.com ](http ://www.rollforblame.com/)

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Fallen Empire Mal'Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

Progression: 9/10 M CN
Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
Needs: DPS (melee and ranged), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey there,

I added you on Discord. Feel free to message me there or add me on BNet.

[A] [US - Kel’Thuzad] 10/10M / 2x CE BFA | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting a healer and ranged DPS in preparation for 9.1. We run a tight roster; there are no hard carries or bench players in our group. If you’re a raider with us, you will see raid time. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST
Saturday: Optional raid typically one difficulty below the progression level

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class to it’s fullest potential
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-Come prepared with the requisite pots; the guild provides cauldrons, armor kit/oil/stones, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster, if everyone makes 80% of raids = average of 20 online on a given raid night
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
1-2 ranged DPS - preferably a Spriest and/or Warlock.

Any exceptional DPS will be seriously considered.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, and have finished CE for CN. We’re in a bit of a rebuild following finishing CN, and we’re looking to round out the roster and make the push for CE in SoD.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Sayson on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sayson/John

Hello,
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Currently we are 9/10M and have Denathrius down to 25% on phase 3 hoping to get CE/Realm First before next patch.

We are recruiting for 9.1 and beyond and would like to know if you the schedule below works for you and if you would be interested let me know thanks.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern).
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

Hey!

We’re 10/10M on Whisperwind Alliance. 8-11 Est Tuesday/Wednesday. Currently recruiting a rogue, mage and priest DPS to fill out our roster for Sanctum. I think you have solid logs and match our availability. If you’re open to the conversation shoot me an add!

Cav#1179 on bnet
Cav#9559 on disc.

Hope to hear from you soon!