8/10 M Spriest LF new home in 9.1

@Greasygob

If you’re still looking for a raid team, we can chat (I know it’s been a few days since you posted).

We are alliance, and we are on a high-pop server: Stormrage.
Our Mythic Team went 7/10M for Nathria.

Here’s a bit of info:

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Heroic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Friday RBG Night: Starts 7:30/8:00pm EST until we pass out
  • Saturday Drunk Raid/Fun Run Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST

Link to Forum: ►Recruitment Closed @ This Time <A>: W|TH 7-9:30pm EST --- Heroic Team: LF Shadow Priest & Mage◄

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet. Good Luck in the hunt!
Kassle-Stormrage
Bnet: KassiG#1130

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 10/10 M

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

RDPS : SPriest

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting Tu/Th 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Any Exceptional Player

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at [http ://www.rollforblame.com ](http ://www.rollforblame.com/)

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Fallen Empire Mal'Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

Progression: 9/10 M CN
Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
Needs: DPS (melee and ranged), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey there,

I added you on Discord. Feel free to message me there or add me on BNet.

[A] [US - Kel’Thuzad] 10/10M / 2x CE BFA | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting a healer and ranged DPS in preparation for 9.1. We run a tight roster; there are no hard carries or bench players in our group. If you’re a raider with us, you will see raid time. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST
Saturday: Optional raid typically one difficulty below the progression level

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class to it’s fullest potential
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-Come prepared with the requisite pots; the guild provides cauldrons, armor kit/oil/stones, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster, if everyone makes 80% of raids = average of 20 online on a given raid night
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
1-2 ranged DPS - preferably a Spriest and/or Warlock.

Any exceptional DPS will be seriously considered.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, and have finished CE for CN. We’re in a bit of a rebuild following finishing CN, and we’re looking to round out the roster and make the push for CE in SoD.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Sayson on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sayson/John

Hello,
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Currently we are 9/10M and have Denathrius down to 25% on phase 3 hoping to get CE/Realm First before next patch.

We are recruiting for 9.1 and beyond and would like to know if you the schedule below works for you and if you would be interested let me know thanks.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern).
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

Hey!

We’re 10/10M on Whisperwind Alliance. 8-11 Est Tuesday/Wednesday. Currently recruiting a rogue, mage and priest DPS to fill out our roster for Sanctum. I think you have solid logs and match our availability. If you’re open to the conversation shoot me an add!

Cav#1179 on bnet
Cav#9559 on disc.

Hope to hear from you soon!