80's party tonight? yes? yes!?

Wouldn’t be a 80s night without those.

3 Likes

“The Canadian government would like to formally apologize once again for the actions of Bryan Adams…”

And yes, I’m old.

6 Likes

I got forced to go his concert when I was a kid lol. My older sister wouldn’t stop screaming.

I’ll be honest, it’s good nostalgia wise and he’s a great singer but I’m not a fan because it reminds me of her haha. Yeah I’m a turd lol.

Puttin’ on the ritz, BEST SONG!

2 Likes

Yeah if I’m being honest I like the guy as well, as a singer I mean, no idea what he’s like as a person obviously. That duet he did with the legendary Tina Turner was fun though. I liked that.

1 Like

Easy listening music to me.

6 Likes

Oh nothing against him. He’s an icon for sure. Just that memory haha. My sister used to sing in a replica band exclusively screaming jets. I love the screaming jets, she’s a great singer but didn’t pursue the dream, became a courier driver singing in the car instead…

2 Likes
6 Likes

I like that as well. I like that I can actually understand what the dude is saying lmao. Not at all like Cannibal Corpse for example.

1 Like

Aight I need 15 mins to catch up on songs, I’m legit listening to them all lol.

YOUR CRUEL, DEVICE, YOUR BLOOD LIKE ICE, 1 LOOK COULD…

1 Like
6 Likes

Don’t forget to dance.

I might skip welcome to the jungle, because I’ve played that damn song probably over 1000 times since I was 15 years old.

2 Likes

Did some heavy-duty partying to some of these songs back then. I miss the 80’s. good times back then. High school years :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You know, I’m not one to wish my life away, but I wish I grew up as a teenager in the 80s.

2 Likes

It was great. Class of 1987 here. Great except for the mullet :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha, love it. I used to have a mullet wig.

2 Likes
4 Likes

LET’S DO THIS!

4 Likes

Too many jams in the 80’s to fit in once post:

4 Likes