Does unlocking Zandalari trolls require the raid?

I have names reserved and I’m ok with that being where my progress is on making the chracters. I’ve done everything else in game I can to get the Allied Races done, now it’s just waiting on Blizzard to release them.

In the meantime I’m having fun setting goals for myself in game.

1 Like

Play a frost mage with no heirlooms. Damage is pitiful.

Heirlooms are level-equivalant blues. They aren’t ‘godmode’ gear the best thing is they level with you and maintain relative power.

It’s like having a whole 2-4% extra stats overall.

1 Like

It’s not excusable behavoir. But these things always happen in this game.
I’m swapping my main every expansion, because of some mess-up with a class/spec.
In Pandaria I even had to swap my main mid expandion.
They took the druid tree form at Cataclysm launch.
I returned to my druid only two expansions later.

Of course I’m waiting for the zandalari trolls.
But I still find joy in this game without them.

Bornakk, can we have goblin monks please?

Mod Edit: Removed inappropriate language.

As it currently stands, if you do the Zandalar quest arc (through the Blood Gate quest and Zul’s death),

does this just mean all the quests in zul or is there some hidden quests?

It should be the “Zandalar Forever” achievement.

2 Likes

o so i should be good then?

You have Zandalari Forever, Exalted with the Zandalari Empire, so the only thing you will need to do is the new War Campaign stuff. If you have done all of that you should be able to play the Zandalari when they come out.

1 Like

Translation: make sure you stay subbed and paying while you wait for your content to be released.

7 Likes

if your talking about Tides of veng which came out today ya i got that

I still have to do it but that’s the last part the CM listed.

1 Like

Of all the critical issues with today’s release, this is what you have to comment on?

I’m referring to people claiming they were “promised” at Blizzcon 2017 alongside zandalari. Context clues, use them.

Yet another lack of clarity - We have no idea if additional War Campaign content from 8.1.5 will need to be completed or if this is referring to the “Tides of Vengeance” achieve that unlocked today.

Oh, I’m sorry - I must have forgotten signing that agreement that we must choose a single issue to be annoyed by. Silly me.

calling it now, Stretched till summer minimum.

3 Likes

they just need to release them and not lock them behind stuff rep yes i can see but not other stuff people wanted them sense day 1

1 Like

next expansion more like it honestly

1 Like

I’m pessimistic about blizzards inept development cycles these days. But I doubt they’d push it to another expansion.

They’ll just release them unfinished before they will risk another complete show of incompetence if it comes down to it.

Wouldn’t be the first time they did it, given how azerite is.

3 Likes

The point is that they might as well… Crucible of Storms will have been unlocked for quite some time by the time we get the ability to start the Zandalari unlock quests… That’s three raid tiers deep into an xpac before a former “launch” feature is actually live…

1 Like