Does unlocking Zandalari trolls require the raid?

It sucks? Well, don’t play it.
It’s dying now? Well, it’s dying since BC or WotLK…
:rofl:

1 Like

Nice appeal to history - but stating the wrongs that have occurred in the past hardly justifies or excuses them being continued in the present or future. This was an advertised launch feature they have continued to string a ton of players along on for, as others have stated, approaching eight months. I don’t care that they’ve pulled similar nonsense in the past - they should have stopped doing it a long time ago, and we are well and truly justified to be angry about it happening yet again.

Actually, KT’s were announced, at Blizzcon, in 2017!

1 Like

At least this is good to know. This is what I thought the op was asking originally.

Yes, they swapped two of the announced allied races.
But that was communicated well before launch.

1 Like

Tides of Vengeance War Campaign achievement is the same. The story arc should be “A Nation United” achievement. Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty.

7 Likes

Communicated poorly and without details about when the race we all actually cared about was going to come out. Why are you white knighting for a bait-and-switch tactic that is considered illegal false advertising in most countries?

4 Likes

I count 6 as we speak.

Mag’har, Highmountain, Nightfallen, Void Elves, Shiny goats and Dark Iron Dwarfs.

So yeah they were right all along who would have thought?

Also Blizzcon 2018 it was said they would come in patch 8.1.5 and they were right. Who would have thought?

3 Likes

Quick Question, Sir! To acquire the achievement “A Nation United”, do you need to be Revered with Order of Embers and Storm’s Wake, as well as being Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty?

Even though the changes to exp have pretty much been reversed at this point?

3 Likes

Why did you buy the expansion?
Why didn’t you give back the expansion before launch?

Agreed. I was referring to the people of whom it was a selling point for.

Seriously? Are you pretending this line of argument is even remotely compelling? I got the expansion because I’ve been playing this game since Vanilla, and I’m going to continue playing it - that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with being extremely annoyed at them pulling this race unlock away on a fishing line every time I think I’m about to get it.

The major reason I decided to switch mains from my warlock to my druid for this xpac was specifically to swap him to zandalari troll, and to continue having that pushed back and pushed back and pushed back when it was supposed to be a launch feature is obnoxious. We’re going to be looking at the release of the THIRD raid before I even have the ability to begin the unlock quest, but I should have somehow known in advance they would keep doing this and “give the xpac back?”

Just stop. I’m embarrassed for you that you think this is excusable behavior.

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean crap when mobs still have that 300% HP buff. As long as mobs continue to be HP sponges it will still be a miserable experience.

3 Likes

Yea - I’ve level two characters from start to finish since then with zero issue. maybe the problem isn’t the mobs HP, yeah?

2 Likes

How to lose all credibility in 10 words or less.
“Entitlement.”
“I didn’t even finish reading…”

Yea. That’s nice. Not entitled because I expect something I was promised 8 months ago, not interested in the opinions of people who rush to respond to things they “haven’t finished reading.” Thanks for your input tho, champ.

6 Likes

Leveling speeds now are awesomely fast. I’m not sure what the problem is for some…

Maybe they don’t want to actually play the character to get it capped, there is a $60 alternative for those players.

2 Likes

Also not sure how WHEN they come out has anything to do with them not wanting to level the thing once it does come out… Completely unrelated issues.

I have names reserved and I’m ok with that being where my progress is on making the chracters. I’ve done everything else in game I can to get the Allied Races done, now it’s just waiting on Blizzard to release them.

In the meantime I’m having fun setting goals for myself in game.

1 Like

Play a frost mage with no heirlooms. Damage is pitiful.