8 day Suspension for sitting in Drek's Room

Crazy to think defending a flag in ab can get you reported.

5 Likes

my favorite part is horde is pulling and killing van before any towers cap so no one gets any honor

Evidently not, because people are still AFKing in BGs.

That’s not how it works. A GM has to MANUALLY apply penalties to an account. You can’t get a ban/suspension from being mass reported.

I was banned for 8 days and had honor stripped when I was at 72k after being mass reported by an AV pre made I randomly got into their bg. 35 reports got me banned and honor removed.

100% it is automated and can be exploited. Even my appeal was automated. “Our evidence confirms the numerous reports”. They go off reports and it’s not “report for afk” people are clicking report for cheating. That’s what gets the ban sent it seems.

7 Likes

But they don’t. In another thread you made this claim and I trotted out several youtube vids that showed people being banned/suspended in real time for being mass reported. You refused to look at them because one of them was Asmongold.

Way to be intentionally ignorant.

3 Likes

You are welcomed to believe whatever conspiracy theory fits your narrative or whoever your favorite streamer is. Here are the facts if you ever want to educate yourself on how Blizzard actually works:

1 Like

Why do i have a hard time believing that blue post you just quoted. I mean it’s lizard after all…

3 Likes

I find it strange that you’d subscribe to a Blizzard game, which supports them financially, yet you refuse to believe anything they say.

Only you can answer that.

1 Like

Because I still enjoy playing tbc classic even tho i its a downhill battle? I can still enjoy something and not believe what someone’s says. It’s pretty easy.

2 Likes

You can trot out that blue post all you like. They can say whatever they like. The fact is we’ve all (those of us who’ve looked) seen automated bans IN REAL TIME.

This one ISN’T Asmon.

4 Likes

My brother’s 5000 conquest is gone :frowning: someone at Blizzard HQ must be hating druids. It’s like they intentionally ban us over the season transition to waste all our accumulated conquest

You can’t solo play AV. Follow the mass or you are spotted as afker and will be eliminated by the crowd. Not too sure why that is rocket science to some. The system is flawed but you can combat it by common sense…

4 Likes

And enjoy all honor wiped.

Unfort padding the logs doesn’t do anything. If your south as horde, or north as alliance, you can get easily false reported and flagged for ban. Theres been a multitude of times I have seen one person in chat go “report the afks” and 2 seconds later “BLANK has joined the battleground” and that person is immediately getting false reports from the 10/40 people that open their map and just simply right click report everyone in the cave and down south. I agree this system needs to be fixed and removed because its not working and making participation in battlegrounds lower. I NEVER play defense anymore and always stay with the herd up north as horde because of this automated system and people abusing reports left and right for absolutely no reason at all except THINKING everyone down south is “afk”. Not worth

3 Likes

I feel your pain. This system is abused by the player base. It’s to easy for someone to simply open up their map and just report everyone down south afk. So many false reports are going out, and if you have to farm 50k for off pieces in a 1-2 week period the amount of false reports ends up being enough for an auto suspension getting kicked off the game. This system really needs to be tuned or looked at by blizz. Blizz if your reading please adjust this system or at least have legit reviews of these cases on appeals.

1 Like

I am actually so happy you got that ban and you deserve it 100%.

I’ve noticed lots of people on alliance going right to Van as the BG starts. They sit in there the whole game and even though someone told me: “I blind the horde tank when they get in”, this is pure AFK.

You can’t sit in there for 10 minutes waiting for people to come in and wipe in 5 seconds. You basically AFK.

Hope you’ll actually play the game once you get unbanned.

5 Likes

Also, you can actually help your team capping towers for the first 5/10 minutes and then recall to do whatever you want. So please don’t come here and cry about your AFK in BG.

3 Likes

“why aren’t people defending?!?!”

we’ll never know…

5 Likes

Thank you for responding
Always good to see at least someone from Bliz reads these.

2 Likes

So you sit in Drek’s room in stealth not doing anything for the entirety of the BG only to cast one single spell and die at the very end of the game and don’t consider that non participation?
Sorry, but it looks like you will have to do something else for the other 99.9% of the game whenever your ban lets up

9 Likes