8/9M Rogue LF Guild

8/9M BoD, CE - Uldir/ABT

GM said, “Surprise we aren’t raiding anymore” the other day. So looking for a new guild. I’ve been playing ranged for most of this and last tier but i’m looking to play rogue going forward since I enjoy it more and like pushing keys. (former guild also agreed to let me main Rogue but never upheld that deal, so this is a point of emphasis for me). That being said, i will play ranged when needed.

Vitals:
49 Neck
415+ equipped ilvl
BiS Azerite
2300io
Looking for times 7-10 central, can be later for fri/sat.

Contact me if you actually want/ need a rogue. Also I typically won’t respond to strictly “spam” some indication that someone read this is always nice, lol. Prefer Horde
Nctrl#1629

All logs are taken from random Pugs, as former guild private logged and this toon was rarely involved in guild activities.
.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/dirtylilewok

Hello. We at on Tichondrius Are interested. We are currently 8/9M. We raid 8-11PM Est T-W-TH.

If you have interest in us. Apply at Flexprogression. com

And i did look at your post and read it,Looked at logs But an app put in would let our other officers look over and get a feel for you.

Hi!

is a 8/9 M semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We raid 2 days a week, Monday & Wednesday, from 8:10-11pm EST. We are pushing for cutting edge for BoD.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 ranged players as well as 1 or 2 melee (mage/lock/DH/rogue esp). As with most guilds, we are willing to consider an exceptional player of any class.

We are looking for players who can commit to Monday and Wednesday raids. Since we are only 2 days, we try to get in as much progression as possible.

During the week, we make sure to help everyone get their +10. We help people run alts and have a few members that enjoy pushing high keys. We have a couple members that enjoy pvp, as well as a couple members that are on during the late hours. On Tuesdays we run heroic reclears to help friends and make gold.

If you are interested, let’s chat! Hellrider#11850

Hi there Friend

To Be Determined is a Horde Guild on Mal’Ganis who are currently 8/9M in BoD. 2/2H CoS

Our current recruitment needs are:

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Holy Paladin
  • Exceptional Ranged/Melee

But all stellar players of any role/class please feel free to apply.

Progression Raid times: (CST)
Tues: 730pm-1030pm
Wed: 730pm-1030pm (Optional night, generally Heroic clear)
Thurs: 730pm-1030pm

About TBD:

TBD is comprised of a group of people who aim to have realistic progression, in an enjoyable environment, over a 6hr raid week. In order to do this we strive to raid with focused adults who are analyzing their own logs and looking to have an impact within the raid by being skilled and motivated. We aim to have clearly communicated goals and leadership who make decisions that are both pragmatic and transparent.

Previously known as “Hall of Fame” on Mal’Ganis. (8/8M Uldir CE)

Apply if:

• You want focused progression within a casual 6hr setting.
  • You enjoy working on yourself outside of raids.
  • You are fully engaged for the 6hrs that we are raiding.
  • You understand that mechanical skill outweighs dps/hps output (within reason).
  • You are tired of raging/toxic leadership.
  • You are searching for a sense of community.

Application/Trialing Process:

While we have a bench, we aren’t trying to recruit FOR bench. We fully expect that those people we’ve brought in to trial have the capacity to be core raiders and in for progression fights. During your trial you will have a clear understanding of how it’s perceived that you’re doing and what your next steps/fights will be. Patience is key as the process itself can take up to a tier depending on the raid’s needs or overall fit. Please reach out to one of the officers within the guild or btag add one of the below to start the process.

Giac: Cinema#1246
Zappiiboii: Alejandro#1223
Upsy: Clownfish#1350
Aimx: Jakeobese#1721