8/9M 414 Boomie LF Raid Guild

Notable Raid Achievments. US 10 Man top 20 US ToT, US 10 Man top 100 US Firelands.

Been playing since 2008 and raiding heroic/mythic since ICC. Have pushed really hard on US rankings and played casually with friends but I have always raided in mythic since ICC each tier. I did get CE in Uldir as well with No Bully of US Stormreaver

Jaymer Stormreaver US patch 8.1 are what my logs are under. Since 8.1.5 I was a DH main for my guild that died. If you want to view his logs it’s under Memebeam Stormreaver US.

Looking for a 2-4 day raid schedule.
Can’t do any times before 5:30 PM PST Monday-Friday.
I am looking for a Horde side guild only
Contact info is Jay#17615

this guy a stud

Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>

Server: Mal’ganis Horde I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:
>- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
>- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
> - With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

pump it up!

About Us:
Hello! We are looking for a good boomkin dps right now! I will leave our description below! If you are interested add one of our officers on bnet! I will also add you myself (cloudchuckin) is my bnet name :slight_smile:

<Shattered Moon Clan> is recruiting exceptional individuals to bolster our ranks. Not only exceptional in performance, but in attitudes as well. Our goal is to progress at an efficient pace, and at the same time build a community that people enjoy to be around. We are looking for players that not only enjoy progression raiding, but enjoy the game as a whole. If you are looking for more than just a raid guild, we can offer that. Our ranks have continuously grown over the years and people have developed strong friendships here. Our average player age is upper 20’s to low 30’s. We want to avoid the drama and toxicity some guilds foster, and provide a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for our members while also tackling the hardest challenges the game has to offer. If you are interested in the slightest please do not hesitate to contact us and we can chat.

History:
We are starting anew on Thrall to represent the Horde. We were previously a Cutting Edge Alliance guild but due to playing on a dying server we decided this expansion was a good opportunity to server change and thought going Horde would be a nice change of pace as well. Most of our members have achieved Cutting Edge for all raid tiers of Legion and plan to continue to do so in Battle for Azeroth.

Progression:
8/8M Uldir
9/9H BOD
7/9M BOD

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 EST
Tuesday and Thursday are main progression nights.
Wednesday night is where we will get in our farm to supplement mythic progression and do other content; such as mount farms.

Attendance:
We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. We understand things come up in real life, but there are people here that are counting on YOU to attend every raid. If things do come up, all we ask is that you contact an officer ASAP and let us know your situation.

Loot Rules:
Loot has always been distributed by loot council so we will use a similar system. We have had just about zero problems when it comes to loot, and we want to keep it that way. We wish to avoid loot driven players. We’re here to kill bosses as a guild, loot is just a bonus.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Full, will consider exceptional applicants.
Ranged DPS: Open, Considering ALL
Melee DPS: Full
Even if your class/role is not listed above, we will talk with any player that wishes to apply.

Application Process:
We expect all possible recruits to fill out a questionnaire that will be provided once you contact us. After completion of the questionnaire we will have a brief meeting with you via our discord server.

Contact Information:
If you are interested in applying to <Shattered Moon Clan> or have any questions please feel free to contact either via Battlenet:
Thorns#11386 - Guild Master
Rekars#1690 - Officer

Hello sir.

Please stop looking and come raid with Daybreak. We would care for you like Datarro cares for squats and macaroni on pizza.

If we’re not already pals in disc hit me up Uruborros#11792. We’re in need of some ranged.

Hey Bill - We’re 8/9M and progressing on Jaina. One of our balance druids just put in his notice so we’re looking to find a suitable replacement and you look like someone we can slot right into on Jaina progression.

I’m the GM of Legacy Reborn - 2 nights - Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-12:30am on Horde Area 52. We’ve been around for a long time (since Dragon Soul!) and consistently hitting Cutting Edge.

I’m at Kazz#1807. I’ll add you, but I hope we can chat soon!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Bill!
Guild/Server: :Horde: Kilrogg
Raid Times/Days: Thurs/Sun/Mon 9PM - 12AM PST, Heroic on Tuesdays, Chain M+ on Wednesdays, Alt runs on Saturdays
Current Progression: 8/9M BoD - 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge (US 200)
Recruitment Contract: [BTAGS]KirbyAu#1259 (GM) / KingofCanada#1687 (Recruitment)
Requirements: Weekly clear on heroic on your own time or with the guild. 38+ neck level. 395+ ilvl, Historically good parses and mythic progression experience.

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Retribution Paladin
  • DPS Death Knight
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

Hey Billclawzby, we are currently looking for a Boomkin to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Currently 7/9M in need of ranged