8/9 M BOD 2/2 H COS 415 SPriest (Can play all 3 specs) and 419 Havoc DH LF New Guild

Hey I’m the GM of Perception Check on Turalyon. We would be interested in speaking to you guys about joining our raid team. We are currently 5/9M and progressing on Rhasta. You contact me on Bnet at XIX#1101 or on Discord at Jammorn#2881

Still continuing the search. Thank eveyrone for the replies. Please add me on battle tag and we can chat later on !

Continuing the search!

still searching

Still looking

searching…

Continuing the search right now

Soulstice - horde - illidan
6/9M Is currently recruiting. All exceptional players intent on making progression through Mythic content are encouraged to apply. Our raid days are T/TH 7-10pm server. Pst for more information.

Gladýs - Recruitment Officer (Kargath#1806)

We are still interested

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game.

Recruiters:
Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Still continuing to look and speak to guilds. Please add me on battle tag so we can speak formally. Really looking for a good fit

Keeping interest open

Still Looking.

Hey, do weekends work? We’d have room for both of you.

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
8/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

Continuing to Look

Would like to possibly speak to a few more guilds before making our decision this weekend!

Still searching

Searching…

Hello,

Tyrannical is a 2 day, semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11 pm EST with an optional heroic/alt run on Sundays at raid time. As a 6 hour a week guild with the goal of attaining Cutting Edge, we place a high value on player optimization and performance, but also seek to maintain a friendly, mature, and respectful atmosphere. Our ideal applicant is a player who is competent at his or her class, open to constructive feedback, and who adds to the positive raid environment.

BoD Progression: 8/9 M
Uldir Progression: 8/8 M

Highest recruitment needs (all exceptional applicants are considered):

Ranged (Prefer Mage and/or Spriest)

Applicants are encouraged to have had previous Cutting Edge or high-level raiding experience in some previous raid tier.

Contact the following officers for more information:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

Looking for a short while longer

looking for a little while longer