8/9 416 Resto shaman

Hey there. If you are still looking, we are still on Stormwall but I swear we’re killing it soon. We’re also already on your server, so would love to chat! Drop any of us an add if interested, and good luck!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

<CLUB HOUSE> Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank : N/A
Ranged DPS: S-priest, Warlock.
Healer: Resto Shaman, Disc Priest!
Melee: DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin dot com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin dot com.

Hi there, Deylithara! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 9/9M in BoD. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are recruiting all exceptional players in preparation for 8.2.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Worldsaway#1236 is my bnet if you would like to speak.

We are highly interested in a Resto Shaman to finish Mythic Jaina for the tier.

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798

Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

step dad> of Mal’ganis is looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth.

Current Progression 9/9M BoD

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting consistent raiders for 8.2

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you:

• A stable guild with dedicated players
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit/attendance, not on favoritism.
  • A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

• Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697) We wish you the best in your guild search!

9/9M 1/2M . Adamas#11894 Hit me up if you are interested.

Hey there!

We are looking for a Shaman!

We are a 8 year guild 9/9M BOD , Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV.

We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490