• Has room for 4 new members
  • Capable of clearing content
  • Enjoys Mythic +

Classes Available

• Disc/holy Priest or Resto Druid
  • Blood / Frost Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter or Rogue
  • Mage or Dps Warrior

We are a group of 4 friends that have been playing together for a long time. We currently raid in separate guilds at separate times which doesn’t allow us to Mythic plus together. We enjoy pushing keys when we have the time.

We are looking for a guild with raids times and skill to do end game content. We are not looking to be server first but are looking to get cutting edge.

If you would like more info me add me in-game and we can chat. Rivers#1256

I am kinda sorry about the wall of text. Would love to chat. Discord is best for me. <3

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)