8/8M Mistweaver Monk LFG

I have achieved CE in all tiers this expansion besides CoS as my guild made the decision to not focus on it given how late in the tier we got to it.

For WarcraftLogs my toon is Drezington. I primary heal but if for whatever reason someone would want a WW I can play that as well.

Due to some IRL situations changing my current guild schedule of Friday Sunday is no longer sustainable. I am looking for a new guild for 8.3.

I am considering all offers as I am trying to find the right fit.

Post below or contact via Bnet: Drez#11287 or Discord: Drezington#3942

I appreciate any interest.

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: exceptional canidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: ANY

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M (40%) ( US #159 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

Hey there, let us know if this works!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done a full reclear and plan to continue doing so for the rest of the tier.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: ANY Heal/Casters - We are building exclusively for 8.3
High Priority:
~HPal
~HPriest
~RSham
~WARLOCK
~Balance
~SPriest
~1 Warrior
Also accepting skilled groups but no straggling weak links!
We are CURRENTLY running Thurs 3-4/8M Pugs until a full group is built!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :sunrise:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Still considering options at this time