8/8m CE raider LF Morning Guild

8/8M CE raider LF morning guild due to shift change at work.
thrall/arkwendris
area-52/theextractor
area-52/extractor
malganis/extractors
You have plenty to chose from going into next raid. If interested please add me on bnet at djhartattack#1502, Looking for a similar exp guild, if you are under 6/8m please dont add.

Greetings Extractor.

We could use a great player like yourself. Allow me to introduce our guild.

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. Redline is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that tries to compete with other daytime raiding guilds. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset: We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. Redline also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid!

Recruitment:

DPS

Shadow Priests
MM/BM Hunters
Balance Druid
Demon Hunters
Warlocks ( Needed Badly)
Rouges

HEALERS

Any and all competent healers are welcome to app.

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.
All exceptional applicants are welcome. Please before applying, be at least 370+ Item Level. Apply on our discord!

gadCZ5 (Blizzard doesn’t allow links, so just copy that last part of the code).

*Note if the Discord Link doesn’t work, Message Teenya our GM.

Talk to our GM personally: hartske#1816, or our Recruiting Officer: blackmint#1578

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. If you have other issues contact me @ Quadraxis#1172

Hi Extractor,

My guild Velocity raids during the morning/afternoon hours. We are 7/8M, Alliance on Sargeras, and focused on achieving CE. I’d like to chat with you if you’re interested. We’re not in need of the roles/classes you have listed but was wondering if we could discuss other specs or if you have any other alts not listed. Contact me if we sound like a good fit.

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs
Visit our recruitment post for more info and to apply.
[A] Velocity 8/9M -- MYTHIC Morning/Daytime Guild ⚡

Feel free to add me :grinning:
BNET – Peach#1423
Discord – Starby#8682

Thanks,