8/8 heroic 2/8 mythic frost dk looking for new home

About me:
I am an ilvl 372 frost dk looking for a new home. I am currently at 2/8M in Uldir. I have been a serious raider since ICC. In cataclysm i cleared all content as part of a heroic 25 man guild. In MoP I main tanked 12/12 in ToT heroic 25 and 11/14 heroic 25 in SoO before taking a break. I returned at the end of WoD and clear 11/13 mythic HFC. In legion my guild hit a bit of a rough patch and was never able to clear much mythic content (i only cleared 3/11 mythic Antorus as i had to take another break due to personal health issue). I returned at the end of legion to prepare for Uldir.

I am seeking:
I am looking for a 2-3 week night casual mythic guild. For raid times i prefer to be done with raid by 11pm est as i work at 8am and I like my sleep (who doesn’t). Faction does not matter but I am currently Alliance side. I have been in my current guild since i joined them at the beginning of Dragon Soul so i am not a person who guild hops so I prefer a guild that is already well established. I just ask that you be understanding as I do have real life stuff that does pop up from time to time (IE work, or my pregnant wife being needy for attention). If you feel i might be a fit feel free to message me my battle tag is Joshua#1755

Hey there,
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir. Our goal for the tier is to get cutting edge.
Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk and all exceptional melee considered
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hello!

I think our guild would be a great potential fit for you.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin(H), Priest, Shaman

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid, Monk, Paladin, Rogue(H), Shaman(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

3/8M guild here with an opening for a dk

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Holy Priest or Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock or Mage) & 1 DK or Ret w/Tank OS
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock or Mage) & 1 Healer w/DPS OS (for when Cleo goes DPS)
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Shadow Priest w/OS heals & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc.

bumping, still looking for a home with a Monday- Thursday raiding guild

bumping still looking

Guild: FortyTwo

Raid Times: Heroic: 8-11 PM EST Thursday (Optional though encouraged) Mythic: 7:30-11 PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday for Mythic

Progress: 2/8M (~4% on Zek) , 8/8H, 8/8N

Recruitment Contacts: Btag- Tom#15823 Discord - LKlaus#8882

WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/rivendare/FortyTwo

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/LoMy8hX1xpRwv7fl1

Needs: 5 DPS (rDPS slight pref) , 1 Healer, and anyone else that knows they are good and can improve our raid. We also are running keys nearly every night and often would love to be running 2 groups at once. Casuals welcome.

Greetings Dreana,

Last Pull 8/8H, 5/8M is a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on the US-Stormreaver server. The core group is made up of experienced players who returned to WoW late in patch 6.2 and have stayed together throughout Legion. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance, and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Heroic/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need for the classes listed below, but are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Feral Druid
Mage
Ret Pally
Rogue

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Negabyte, Fattytim, Kayless, Moltenelite or Grunbold in game for more information.

Negabyte#11374
Bldknight#1994
chent#1729
Tiwaz#1807
MoltenElite#1970

<Powered by Memes> Is back! Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is reforming for the rest of Uldir and BFA going forward.

Currently 3/8M and looking to bound far past it soon!

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a Balance Druid and a Frost DK!.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Hey, we have some raid teams that may interest you as they fit your time and progression! If you want to know more about our community, check out our site (at the bottom), where you can also apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Dreana! We could definitely use a dps dk on our roster, if you’re open to weekend raiding? I’ll throw our spam below, feel free to hit me up if it seems like a good fit:

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression:3/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: DPS/Swing Healer, Possibly tanks in 8.1

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We have been raiding on Draenor for a little over 8 years now, and show no signs of getting better any time soon! That said, we expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are also a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/

No longer looking. Decided to transfer with some friends. Thank you everyone for your time.