8/8 H Frost/Fire mage looking for Mythic raiding

Unless stated here im still looking for a guild
I found one
This is my 2nd post, I was overwhelmed by how many people added me from my last post, so ill be a bit more specific with what im looking for this time

About me:
Hello recruiters and spammers! I am Ximu, a 435+ Mage main. I am looking for a new home that is either just now stepping into Mythic or is looking to fill a mage spot(I main Frost) for their Mythic prog team. I am very dedicated to raiding, thus am looking for a guild that will share my same desire to raid. I am a very competitive players, I enjoy min/maxing and working out how to keep myself in th best possible condition for raiding. I regulalrly orange parse, play well mechanically and have good raid awareness. I come with many alts, one of which is a raid ready Resto Shaman(I mainly use for alt heroic runs) and the rest of which are m+ toons. I enjoy M+ thus I have been 1200+ each season so far in bfa looking to go higher!

What im looking for:
A guild who has already achieved AOTC and has Heroic on regular farm. A group who is looking to jump into Mythic or a group looking to add a excellent dps to their group. An established group of adults who have no drama but most of all still have fun. I am not looking for an Alliance guild, if you contact me as an Alliance guild I will ignore you. All my friends are Horde so its simply not an option. I can raid any day during the week 7-11 EST and Weekend nights are wide open for me. I prefer weekend times. I am looking for a place where I can contribute and not warm a bench spot. I am available to trial pretty much whenever.

I can provide logs, but check me out on RaiderIO/warcraft logs for yourself eitherway.

If you read this much I appreciate it. If your guild fits my critera or close to, please contact me on Discord: Ximu#1808. Bnet adds will be ignored.

Hey Ximu added you on Bnet i think we can fit what youre looking for perfectly. Thanks

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 4/8M Ep 9/9M BOD
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Mage
⦁ Disc/Shadow Priest
⦁ Hunter
⦁ Rogue
⦁ Any Strong Player with logs/links
Requirements: 400+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ AwetosisTTV#1372 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord
gg

you dont read well

Hi! Liege is a 3/8M horde guild on Area 52 we raid Fri/Sat 10pm-2am EST! I’d love to tell you more about us if you are interested!

Here is a link to our application! it has our discord and contact stuff in there :smiley:

My btag is Syntira#1221

Hey Ximu,

I sent you a discord request. here is the spam

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Also sent disc request! I am Tinde
While I was reading your description, it honestly sounded like you belong on our team. We are a laid back team of adults that dont tolerate drama or toxicity towards other members. Lots of keys and plenty of us that are also 1200+ io. 8/8H farm take us 2 2-1/2 hours depending on how relaxed we are that night and we are looking to push it to an optional night once we find the last couple people we need and can stop focusing on trials. Can get you in tuesday for a trial in heroic clear. We have been trying to find a good mage like you all tier, 0 chance youd ride a bench. To show im serious about you, I would reimburse your transfer once you’re in guild. We had some bumps with attendance boss that are cleared up now and you are one of the final pieces we need!
Tu/Th 7-10EST
Currently 3/8m with just a couple nights in mythic content.
Look forward to hearing from you, now here’s my spam…

Hi Ximu!

Sadly, most people are going to spam you with their generic spam posts even if you try to be more specific lol. It’s frustrating not only for you but for those of us (like me) that are looking for people to actually fit into our community, not just be a warm body in a raid pulling big dps.

That said, I do think my guild (Pull More So I Can Pad) would fit what you are looking for! We are all adults who are not interested in petty drama, just killing bosses and having fun. We’ve been around as a group or raiders for about 3 years now and run two raid teams, a heroic-only and a mythic team. There are a core of us who play on the mythic team and then play alts or our mains in the heroic team for fun :slight_smile:

We love min maxing, simming is our favorite game, and as you can tell by our guild name, we love to see who eeked out over our friends in friendly competition to win the meters (y’know, when there are no other boss mechanics that need to be done first!) I am an avid mythic+ runner (1700 io last season) so I am always looking for more folks in the guild interested in pushing with me!

I sent you a friend request on discord (from Ama#4407) because I like to talk to people in person to see if we are a good fit for each other, since it’s just as important that you like us as that we like you! We are looking for someone to fill a full time spot on our team, as we are looking to pick up another ranged dps and we would love a second mage <3

(For the generic details, our mythic team raids Sun/Mon 8-11 PM EST and our heroic team is Tue/Wed 9-11 PM EST. We are AOTC, 3/8M)

I look forward to chatting with you soon :slight_smile:
Amaiko

Hello Ximu, We go a bit later than you are looking for (8:30-11:30pm EST) but if this is fine and the rest looks good hit me up. Spam/info below:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey Ximu, i’ll send you a friend request:

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Transcend:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking:
Healer: Resto Shaman, Disc Priest
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Fury Warrior, Feral Kitty

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2
Mythic EP: 3/8

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Naga, Kilig, Catechist

Hey there, Ximu!

We are Despair- Thrall, currently 3/8M with 2% on Ashvane, should die tomorrow. Despair was founded in 2007 with several of its founding members still actively raiding!

Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm EST and Sunday (optional/farm) 8-11pm EST

We are a tight knit group of friends that stay progression and CE focused tier after tier. No elitism, no drama, just raiding.

Ill keep it short, recruiting ranged DPS. If you are interested you can contact me @ Lynxx#1792 (btag) Lynxx#0885(discord)
OR
Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283(bnet) Exkay#1240(discord)

Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
1 Healer or Flex Heals
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444