8/8 H DH Tank & Warrior DPS LF Mythic Prog

My Warrior friend and I are currently searching for a guild to push mythic content for the upcoming 8.3 patch. We understand that we are quite inexperienced with mythic content, with us being hard stuck in heroic since The Nighthold, however we consistently push keys to try and get our fix of more challenging content. We are free most days with Thursday and Saturday nights being the only times that would not work for us. We are willing to transfer to any server and either faction.

Our experience with hardcore raiding mostly stems from FFXIV where I was the raid leader for a semi-hardcore savage progression group in both the Heavensward and Shadowbringers xpacs (skipped Stormblood because it low-key sucked). In terms of WoW raiding Xuna was a part of a mythic guild during Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold progression, achieving Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare. I met him shortly after he left that guild, while I was raid leading a casual guild in heroic Nighthold. Due to us being on a RP server, the raiding scene consists of very few raiding guilds to begin with, with only about 5 guilds that actually push mythic content every tier. For quite a while we have talked about pushing out into new servers, and this is our first attempt at doing so.

After a long break at the start of BFA, I came back only about 1.5 months ago. Joining a guild in the midst of heroic EP, and achieved the Azshara kill only about 2 weeks later. The main reason why I came back was to search for a greater challenge with my friend Xuna and I really hope you will consider us for your guild!

You can message me on both bnet and discord if you have any questions at all!

Discord: Lambert#7579
Bnet: Lambert#11501

Hiya!

I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team.

For Eternal Palace, we’re anticipating to finish somewhere around 5-6/8M (we can dunk an easy 3/8M on PUG nights, and our leads have 4/8M) and we’re planning on pushing for CE in 8.3.

The only potential concern is running as a DH tank for raiding - unless reworks are happening in 8.3, they aren’t an overly strong option for Mythic progression. If you have a DPS OS we would happily take you on. :slight_smile:

We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home!

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile: