8.3 PTR Datamining SPOILERS

With the 8.3 PTR now available, Mechagnomes and Vulpera are available for testing. Although things like their unlock questlines are not available on this first build, their dances are!

Looks like were going to have wait a bit longer for the Vulpera recruitment to be known.

Horrific Vision scenario boss for Stormwind is a Void Corrupted Alleria.
Horrific scenario boss for Orgrimmar is a Thrall, who drunk the blood of N’Zoth.

Female vulpera have the cutest dance EVER!

Good. Azeroth would be better without the Windrunners.

Well it’s just a vision.
Thrall and Alleria are probably the members of their faction closest tied to the whole void thing, Thrall since he killed Deathwing and Alleria since, you know, void. It’s probably why they were chosen for the horrific vision.

3 Likes

It’s not the real Alleria (or Thrall). The scenario is N’Zoth desires made manifest that we are fighting against.

Disappointment intensifies.

3 Likes

Just for reference.

That settles it–my vulpera (whenever I make one) will definitely be female. (I choose my toon’s gender largely based on the dance and voice.)

Are you ever not disappointed?

7 Likes

She’s playing BFA. What other possible emotions are there for her to feel? I mean besides anger and disgust?

11 Likes

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=158328/ilgynoth#modelviewer:10+0

Il’gynoth’s Model is indeed the N’Zoth Overfiend it seems.

1 Like

Delaryn and her Dark Rangers ride a mount similar to Nathanos

`https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2019/october/newCreature28.jpg

Would you look at that! Now he’s an old god tumor with wings and arms!

Il’gy seems more formed than last time we saw him. And less red.

Though he did tell us he was going to Ny’athsomething (god this name is a pain to remember how to spell right) so it’s hardly a surprise he’s there.

1 Like

I love this line because you know it was “No one can overlook the Gnomes” until someone had to change it to avoid the dumb short joke.

7 Likes

The form he took in the Nightmare was clearly just some bad disguise! The Nightmare was focused on feigning membership of the Legion to the point where it took in Sargeras’s Red Fel Magic(distinct from N’Zoth’s Orange Delirium Void Magic). Malfurion of course knew the Nightmare’s true loyalties.

The Vulpera recruitment details can be found on this page, in the unorganized mass of broadcast text.

From what I gather, the Vulpera approach the new Horde leadership and request to join. Those there from what I can tell are Thalyssra, Baine and probably a Zandalari. Baine speaks, saying that they barely have enough resources to aid their allies(The Zandalari are currently fighting a losing battle with hte Naga in Zuldazar, and the Nightborne are having arcwine problems), and adding an entirely new people to that mix would help neither the Vulpera or Horde. So he politely declines their request.

Kiro is a determined little fellow and send Nisha(and I am assuming some others) to help fight the Naga, and end up pushing them back. Meerah is sent to help get the arcwine production better.

Baine says he was too hasty declining Kiro and says they embody the true spirit of the Horde, helping them even though they declined their request. They are welcomed into the horde if they still want it.

This was a very basic summary of what I remember reading on that page. I could have interpreted things wrong; I suggest reading yourself for a better understanding.

5 Likes

Is this pre or post Nzoth’s defeat? I’m guessing before since why else would the naga be attacking zuldazar without Azshara or Nzoth leading them.

Since the Vulpera requirement quest can be done as soon as 8.3 goes live, this event is before N’Zoth is defeated. And this explains what the Zandalari were doing as the loyalists and revolutionaries were fighting, they were protecting their home from the Naga.

I don’t know if it will make to live but on the PTR a few Vulpera, Kiro and Meerah included, can be found at the entrance of the Valley of Honor.

2 Likes

So disappointed and/or jealous you guys get Vulpera. Our AR sucks compared to that.

1 Like