8.3 not until 2020

Guess we have to twiddle our thumbs for two months. Good thing my subscription runs out in a week.

10 Likes

Or just play different games.
I For one play this survival Dinosaur game. It’s fun as hell.

6 Likes

Thankfully, December is one of the busiest months of the year, so don’t worry too much about it.

8 Likes

The anniversary event is supposed to last like 2-3 months.

5 Likes

my sub doesn’t run out until next year :frowning:

1 Like

Just long enough for us not to be able to use the anniversary exp boost on out fluffy new alts.

13 Likes

I can actually appreciate this. Holidays are coming and it lets me focus on that so honestly I’m not too bothered. I would rather Blizzard put something out when it’s done as opposed to half-finished.

23 Likes

I’ve been playing My Time at Portia to fill the time, and FFXIV just came out with patch 5.1, ESO had a content update not too long ago too. Some great games, if you’ve done all you can for now in WoW, give them a chance.

Pokemon comes out in a few weeks I do believe as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think that I speak for everyone when I say that a two-month wait is the biggest disaster since Chernobyl.

Except… GD also says that BFA is unsalvageable garbage and that 8.3 is terrible…

:thinking:

6 Likes

Pre-downloaded and ready! Though I’m sad by the sheer number of Pokémon that were removed, but I’m still super excited for this!

1 Like

Don’t forget that it’s Beta for Azeroth and Blizz are terrible for not fixing/finishing things.

But they should shove 8.3 out now now NOW whether it’s ready or not, even though the PTR is still a bugfest.

1 Like

Im ok with this. Give me time to catch up on some other games.

They had said 400 pokemon are in the game but that number includes evolutions. I’m not minding so much the entire pokedex being included, it has got to be hard to add them all at this point lol. Can’t wait to get mine :smiley:

3 Likes

Imagine having to party like it’s 1999. That was brutal.

3 Likes

It’s more the list of Pokémon was leaked and I saw what isn’t included. A lot of favorites won’t make it, and there aren’t a lot of the newer ones I want.

BUT there are more than enough for me to be happy, and I’ll play regardless! Plus I knew Grookey would get the best final evo, and I wasn’t wrong! (If the leaks are right)

3 Likes

Good thing November and December are the busiest times of the year for a lot of people. There will be less twiddling of thumbs than you think.

Giggity,

Sorry couldn’t resist

1 Like

That’s not to say there won’t be other twiddling, friend. :wink:

1 Like

Wait seriously? I have to wait that long for Vulpera to release? Whelp, guess I’m unsubbing in the meantime.

3 Likes

Doesn’t blizzard have a history of not listening to player feedback during PTR/beta? Wasn’t everyone preaching that they didn’t listen to any of the feedback during bfa beta? I know they didn’t listen during legion beta purely based on the amount of class overhauls that occurred throughout that expansion. (Rip shadow priest pre legion)

5 Likes