8.3: Battlefield: Mulgore

Rakeesh actually might have done us a favor by killing O’ros (and I liked O’ros, based on the Children’s Week quests) so that O’ros didn’t end up piloting the Vindicaar.

1 Like

Civilians working for the military is a very gray area in Warcraft. Especially considering we keep attacking each other’s peons/peasants since Warcraft 1.

Those Goblins just won’t stay dead. We actually have two more quests in our War Campaign to kill those very same Goblins again.

Not in the slightest? What exactly would the Alliance (NOT the NEs, but the greater Alliance) lose out on if they aren’t allowed “vengeance” on the Horde?

What exactly does the Alliance “lose” by being forced to hold back? Do they lose important characters needed to be relevant for future stories? Do they lose the mantle of “Heroes” due to their actions in this war? Do they lose ANYTHING beyond the satisfaction of wiping out an entire faction (because Blizz decided long ago that THEIR power-fantasy needs to TOWER over a faction they AGAIN forced to be the aggressors in a war they are constantly told they could NEVER win)?

What happens if the NEs (not the Alliance as a whole, the NEs) get what they want for vengeance? The destruction of some capital cities? The deaths of Multiple A and B list characters from an absolutely decimated roster (and their hit list is pretty extreme for some NE players)? The prior isn’t that big of a deal tbh (take those cities); but the latter … well it would ensure the Horde playerbase gets the punishment they deserve for picking the wrong faction 15 years ago.

Killing off what little of our A and B list characters we have left would absolutely DESTROY the Horde Players chances of EVER being relevant in future expansions stories (like we deserve). And if Blizz has the GALL to FINALLY try building up replacements for the faction they would have broken beyond repair, well … then its “Horde Favoritism” (just like Blizz forcing the Alliance to Hold the Hell Back because they unbalanced the factions to such absurd degrees that they have to). Its “Horde Favoritism” that the Alliance got swamped with Demi-God tier characters after all.

4 Likes

I think you’re talking to the wrong person if you’re going to qualify your point like this.

I’m a little tired today, so forgive me for just copy pasting all this here:

As for the rest of your point, I believe you already read my response to Zuleika in the same vein.

1 Like

Also they’re Horde. It’s not like they are PEOPLE.

1 Like

Your the one who said that not me. I think your projecting.