8.2 : To Little To Late!

Some people, I really enjoyed it. And I’m a Warrior.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m just surprised you’re using your proper “you’re” and "your"s. A rarity these days.

1 Like

I agree with this 100%

I liked Vashj’ir, it was very different to anything and until 8.2 stands as the pinnacle of uniqueness since it was the first and only water world there was. Good from a PVE perspective, bad for anything PVP related, also not enough content, it was kind of small.

1 Like

Ah yes. What happened? I haven’t seen you around in a while. It seems several others have tried to pick up your mantle.

I disagree about the underwater content. Vashir was an awesome zone in my opinion. I loved swimming down deep into the dark cravas only for my screen to be lit up like a rainbow with luminescent jelly fish. That was actually still to this day one of my most memorable experiences leveling in a zone.

1 Like

Underwater content is not my thing. I dont want it in WoW at all unless its very minor. Whole zones is ridiculous.

seems like the community is pretty split on underwater. Half the posts I see want more of it, and half don’t want it.

It’s no different from how flying worked in Legion.

But overall yes I agree, 8.2 is too little too late.

1 Like

To the little, to the late! To the late!
Til the sweat drop down my… er… sorry.

Seriously? If you consider “the rules of a game” to be a personal insult and a “slap in the face” to you, you should not be playing.

It isn’t a slap in YOUR face. Blizzard doesn’t know you exist. Blizzard doesn’t design their games for you. No company designs for you (or for me).

Instead, YOU CHOOSE which game you play. We all choose. You cannot CHOOSE to play something, and then complain that “by me choosing, I caused an insult to me – I caused myself to be slapped in the face”.

Regarding the topic, what helps me is remembering that “too” is the expression of quantity because it has more “o’s.”

So I went “to” the store, while Brad went “too.” (Brad ALSO went to the store, as in an expression of more people going to the store, as in “increased quantity.” )

She was “too” hot (an amount, quantity), for me to go over “to” where she was.

I said, “Maybe I can be hot?”

“Too little, too late”, she said, smirking.

:sob:

1 Like

offers hugs

1 Like

Idk judging from my experience from Legion (patches coming fast) and long waits like wotlk and Cata. I think the timing is pretty good.

I used to just play wow though and with longer waits vs now where we have short waits and more games from blizzard. And other companies.

You have 82 upvotes, I am guessing for your title. Although I agree with your flying comment - they are really pushing things with this nonsense.

There is no underwater content in 8.2 other than the normal ponds and oceans, etc.

Blackwater Behemoth in Eternal Palace is an underwater encounter, at least partly. But nothing outside the raid, AFAIK, is underwater specifically.

1 Like

K I haven’t been in the raid - one more reason not to do it I guess.

1 Like