8.2 : To Little To Late!

Act?

1 Like

This phrase should be auto-censored on these forums like Overwatch censors ‘gg ez’ in-game.

Our faces have been slapped too many times!

2 Likes

Seriously, what is with all these freakin’ idiots who can’t spell a 3-letter word?!

Mmm… toast…

Does Rastlin go well with blackberry preserves?

2 Likes

Oh, also:

7 Likes

What we have here is another Nostradamus methinks.

1 Like

Isn’t the .3 patch usually at the 1 year mark?

Patch progression does seem extremely slow this expansion probably because it was hardly completed on release.

I wonder if they will even release a new zone for the final patch or if it will just be a raid tier. Especially if BfA continues to bleed subs.

4 Likes

Looking forward to not seeing waterstriders, whether due to flying or mount equipment. Its selfish but, will still be so wonderful.

Many don’t know the difference between two, to, and too. Also, when you point this out, they mostly will comment on how it doesn’t matter whilst calling you a grammarnazi.

50 hours left for me as well. Waiting on classic. Don’t even care about 8.2. More of the same. Same AP grind, new coat of paint.

6 Likes

I know right?? Its not like Classic is going to be a lot of the same stuff and take longer too! So much dumb stuff will be removed- like pally dps- it’s gonna be so non-grindy and easy to gear up to do the few raids! Heck yes!

3 Likes

One thing that Classic does have that retail doesn’t, RPG elements. Yeah, I concede, it’s slower and maybe a bit more mundane compared to modern combat, but I prefer it.

Tired of the McGuffin AP grinds. Also, the only RNG you have to deal with, did it drop and will you win the roll?

8 Likes

I bet it tastes like cinnamon raisins.

2 Likes

I was thinking french toast with a blueberry syrup.

2 Likes

Has Vietnam flashbacks of Zebra hooves

1 Like

Goretusks without livers. I remember those days.

imagine being underwater as demon hunter. Can’t glide, can’t double jump

So a rogue?