8.2 is out 25th (sneak peak at the beginning to the nazjatar cinematic)

Because talanji blows up thr stormwind fleet at the beginning of the xpac and literally the whole point of us getting with kul tiras was to use their YUUUUUGE super navy or whatever.

3 Likes

The Alliance has multiple Fleets… The 7th Fleet was destroyed while the Stormwind Fleet and the 3rd Fleet remain… At least until Sylvanas’s 4 ships lures them and the Kul Tiran Fleet to Nazjatar.

The Alliance used all 3 of it’s remaining fleets to chase 4 ships! Overkill ain’t it?

well it is the last fleet sylvanas has.

The last Fleet of Sylvanas with only 4 ships yet the Alliance uses 3 Fleets at once even though it’s overkill and unnecessary! Whoever came up with that idea clearly wasn’t thinking and wasted ships on something that could have been done with one Fleet!

i imagine the alliance wanted to leave nothing to chance, with how often sylvanas can turn a bad situation into her favor (which ironically bit the alliance)

Yeah I can’t shake it.

Even at the end of the 8.2 Survival Guide, Azshara leisurely dangling her tentacle reminds me of Mae West with a cigarette holder.

I hope she says :

“Why don’t you come up some time and see me?”

Or

“Come up and see me sometime”.

I would be good with either.

2 Likes

My bet it’s going to be “Stay awhile and listen.”

Ohhhh, very good point.

Maybe they put Stormwind regalia on (a lot of) the Kul Tiran ships when Kul Tiras officially joined the Alliance?

Either that or Stormwind has been building ships around the clock since 8.0 … though if they could build that many ships that fast, you’d think they wouldn’t need Kul Tiras.

Otherwise, I got nothin’.

well kul’tirans can apparently build entire ships in under a day. and that was with limited resources, you had to get the lumber yourself.

3 Likes

I just don’t hear it. Mae West’s voice and delivery are pretty distinct. It would be super cheesy if Azshara actually sounded like Mae West.

5 Likes

So Azshara sinking the Alliance fleet is actually barely an inconvenience.

4 Likes

Besides the people manning those shi- yeah it’s an inconvenience.

The horde and alliance fleets will be devistated until the story needs them then they will be fine.

5 Likes

I mean i dont envy the shipwrights, they got a long weak ahead

3 Likes

She can walk (or swim) the walk though. And I’d very much believe her sliding out a line such as “Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?”

Hate to break it to you, but the Forsaken ALREADY hate her, either due to her actions in Legion (that crap she did in Stormheim was actually AGAINST the Forsaken as a whole’s wishes, and her murder of Calia Menethil, whom most Forsaken see as their ACTUAL queen, given she was the heir to Lordaeron’s throne, and most Forsaken are former citizens of said country), or for causing the Blood War (though, yes, technically it’s actually Gallywix’s fault).

To be honest, rather than Redemption, or execution… the best path to go with Sylvanas is exile. Dump her off somewhere friendless, and alone, where she can think about all her screwups until her eventual permanent death, like, say, Fate’s End.

What? The Forsaken don’t see Calia as their Queen as a matter of fact Vellcinda Benton, the leader of the Desolate Council, rejected Calia when she revealed herself at the Gathering in the Arathi Highlands. She was running towards back towards Sylvanas, along with other Forsaken, when their queen decided to kill everyone left on the field on the off chance those returning would spread hope and ruin her control on the Forsaken.

And as for hating…while individual Forsaken might, over all Sylvanas has been depicted as their messiah whose responsible for their free will from the Lich King. We’ve seen Forsaken who disagree with her and those that do that tend to last long in the Forsaken either because Sylvanas kills them (those rushing to join the Alliance at the Gathering) or they just up leave (Argent Apothecary Judkins who defected to the Argent Crusade).

3 Likes

It’s actually the majority who see Calia as their queen. also, why the Desolate Council still semi-supports her, the fact she keeps making stupid selfish decisions is why they’re not as supportive as they once were.

It should also be noted what she’s done with the Kaldorei Dark Rangers and what she attempted to do to Derek is Anathema to the Forsaken. If you are raised as a Forsaken, you are GIVEN FREE WILL AS A BASIC RIGHT. This is a rule, i might add, Sylvanas HERSELF instilled in the Forsaken’s Culture, which is WHY the forsaken used to be so damn loyal to her, and why, with her breaking that promise, so many are now against her.

Where was it established that the majority see Calia as their queen?
Granted Sylvanas saw her as threat but I’ve never heard anything about the majority of the Forsaken seeing Calia as their Queen. If anything Calia would cause a schism as Before the Storm established the Desolate Council on the field splitting into two groups one towards the Alliance and the other heading back to Sylvanas.

Oh I know exactly that Sylvanas is rejecting Forsaken freewill as seen with Derek. The problem though is that the Kaldorei Dark Rangers and Wardens have willingly chosen to follow Sylvanas based on how the Horde Darkshore intro established only the willing were raised. It doesn’t make sense that they would join us but that’s the story Blizzard has presented us with.

7 Likes