8.2 is out 25th (sneak peak at the beginning to the nazjatar cinematic)

it shows us the massive alliance fleet (which is mostly stormwindian for some reason and not kul’tiran) chasing what little remains of the horde fleet and then pans down to azshara who seems to have been expecting us

9 Likes

Why would you expect it to be primarily a Kul Tiran fleet?

2 Likes

What the… how did she get the Tidestone? I thought the temple was sealed.

Also, I guess I’m not getting my pvp mount either :sob:lol.

4 Likes

took me a week to get mine

but for the original question, who knows. they dont tell us

Was under the impression she got it before the naga invasions started. Tho I don’t know if the naga invasions are even a thing until 8.2 as I haven’t played in months.

But that said it does bring the question of how did she manage to get it, because all the Titan artifacts should be in the Tomb of Sargeras, keeping the portal to Argus closed and being guarded by the Kirin Tor.

I don’t believe the pillars have to stay there to keep the portal closed. Though, the Legion threat is rather reduced anyway. That said, I think the idea is that the pillars only had some protection. Without the players/armies of legionfall/big NPCs, they were more vulnerable.

3 Likes

The Kirin Tor are really, really bad at guarding magical artifacts.

34 Likes

WHY DO WE KEEP LETTING THEM WATCH POWERFUL ARTIFACTS

this is a complete sentence

20 Likes

i go to free nzoth
yhglyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

9 Likes

Because no one can say no to Khadgar. He’s just so disgustingly positive and hopeful and he makes you believe that this time nothing could go wrong.

15 Likes

I’m only at 25% :sob::sob::sob:

And ofcourse they don’t tell us, went would they. Apperantly it makes too much sense. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I think your lack of punctuation confused the forums.

Wet Steampunk patch incoming!!

2 Likes

I was always a bit intrigued with Azshara. She seemed to be a formidable foe with vast story potential.

But when she says :

“Set the Tidestone, won’t you”

I immediately thought of Mae West. And I liked Azshara even more.

3 Likes

On one hand I think they caught Azshara’s personality perfectly in this video. On the other I really wish they weren’t wasting her as a mid expansion boss. On the other tentacle though, mid expansion raids tend to be the best and most memorable ever since Wrath so hopefully that trend keeps up here.

11 Likes

Opinion. I enjoyed Nighthold more than ToS because it had less BS RNG mechanics.

We might as well take the damn tear of Elune and keep it in Night Elf hands.

3 Likes

She’s a charismatic Psychopath with Narcissistic Traits(which are apparently common in Psychopaths) though obviously not Narcissistic Personality Disorder unlike her boss N’Zoth who goes into full blown Narcissistic Rage over her saying no to being his slave and making it clear if he doesn’t make her a Queen he’ll be a God of nothing.

Azshara’s reaction to insults depends on who is insulting her: Thalyssra and Shandris’s insults don’t even get a reaction while the Player who is supposed to be fighting her and getting N’Zoth released gets severely punished(while Azshara expresses mild annoyance) for even so much as flirting with her!

Azshara is the only known Psychopath in the game and the only guy to draw her attentions Sargeras is one of the 2 only known Sociopaths(the other being Archimonde).

Pathological Narcissists like N’Zoth include Xavius, Dalar Dawnweaver, Illidan, Lich King Arthas(he got more vain when he ripped out Arthas’s Soul), Blackhand, Sylvanas and Deathwing.

No Gul’dan isn’t a Sociopath, Psychopath nor Pathological Narcissist as he was willing to admit that he was a fool in his last moments. None of the 3 are capable of seeing themselves as fools.

Azshara being a Psychopath of course means she is not afraid to get her hands dirty. Since she has no sense of self preservation(outside not drowning obviously) she is willing to deliver physical beatings with her staff up close and personal if the mission demands it.

Wow, great job kirin tor, consistenly losing at least 1 powerful artifact per expansion.

kinda interesting to see that apparently is not all the kultiran fleet.
meh… is not like numbers actually really matter…

3 Likes

I think numbers matter a bit.

I admit it is totally my presumption, but it seems Blizzard intentionally displayed a difference between the numbers in the Alliance fleet, and the numbers in the Horde’s.

There is a clear differential in scale as far as numbers, and it seems intended.