8.2 continues to disappoint

My 8 year old nephew loves it. He wants me to go to runelock games whenever I am in Nazjatar.

N = orange
SKULL = red

Thanks.

Strangely I will remember this due to Spanish.

I feel like this is a troll thread… but as others have no doubt said, the runes aren’t just different colors, they’re different symbols, and if you can’t see the colors, you can match until you see the progress text spring on screen informing you that you just got some matches.

Even then, you could always just play until you win. I even played a little after winning. I find the game enjoyable enough. Really wish it were a Toy.

Some of the colors on that are hard to tell apart for me as well. I’m not colorblind either. I just have to focus on the rune itself for a few seconds to get my brain to ‘lock’ it in. Once I’ve locked the right rune in, I can tune out the colors for the most part.

I have not seen this go in yet, but it was mentioned to have a change a while ago.

I know I did just do it last night though, and it was still specific colors.

Kind of a shame if they changed it. But because of people with color blind issues I can see the reason they changed it. I mean even if using the color blind filter lets you see the difference between say red and orange, you may have to figure out what color “orange” matches in the filter.

So I can understand the reason behind the change.

You are then indeed a super human. Wish I had your acuteness. Obviously he is the exception, not the rule. How about blizzard design this where it doesn’t take an hour to complete. Sounds reasonable to me.

… They already made it much easier to finish within 3 minutes, and I’m color blind.

OP should have seen the legendary match 5.

1 Like

I heard the match 5 got removed rather quickly.

1 Like

I can’t. This is too good. This is a really good one. 10/10.

There’s no instructions on how to kill that one rare up on the cliff. No directions holding my hand the whole way up.

There are no instructions on where to find the thousand different supplies in Naz.

There are no instructions on where to find fertile spores in Zangarmarsh >.<

Autoattakk is just Rastlin without the “slap in the face”.

Always extremely obvious. I hope no one actually thinks he sat there clicking gems for an hour straight trying to finish it.

1 Like

I got one go at it. Took about 5 minutes. But my brain is trained from all that Candy Crush! :slight_smile: lol

So Autoattakk is the Rastlin where WE get the slap in the face?

1 Like

Eh the threads take me way longer than candy crush. Not that the threads take that long to untangle, its actually a nice stress free daily that i can just not have to kill or collect stuff for. I love the two puzzle chests in Nazjatar.

2 Likes

No argument. The only “valid” point the OP might have had is the colors might be issues for some. But Kozzae included a link about how they’re changing it from X color to simply matches. Possibly because of genuine concerns about color blindness causing problems.

The rest of it was the OP simply trolling about “this takes forever” like he’s been doing almost all day long.

more time investment equals more engagement…this is what they think.

lock everything behind rep grinds,ap grinds and manapearl grind equals engagement.

1 Like

OMG lol…

There are tens of new contents in 8.2.
You can’t really judge it bad by a SINGLE WQ. I think you need a list of at least 10 disappointing things to justify :joy:

Like Jumping Jelly and some Nazjatar dailies near the corner of the map (already more points than yours :rofl:). I don’t like them and I ignore them. 8.2 is still ok to me.

1 Like