8.2 continues to disappoint

World quest runelocked chest. How does blizzard expect players who are color blind to determine which are the orange runes that need destroying? Even if I did know which runes are orange, there’s no instructions whatsoever on how to destroy them. Good grief blizzard, do you take anything in consideration?

7 Likes

Those who are color blind can match each symbol type, and watch for the 1/20, 2/20, 3/20 message to show. Once they figure out which symbol is the one to watch for, they should be good to go.

It’ll take longer, but they can at least get it done.

19 Likes

But he doesn’t even know how to play bejeweled apparently. So that may be a struggle.

4 Likes

Use the color blind filter that Blizzard has provided for you.

18 Likes

They added symbols to them, though…It’s literally a bejeweled game.

I guess they overestimated everyone having ever played a game like that, ever.

2 Likes

As a color-blind person…what? Blizzard games have the best support for color bind players. They even have settings for specific types of color blindness.

17 Likes

And that’s somehow Blizzard’s fault to deserve this kind of post? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been pretty much anti-Blizzard this whole expansion…but this is pretty ridiculous.

There’s even color blind options in the game.

5 Likes

I’m not agreeing with the OP. Clearly him needing instructions on bejeweled is ridiculous.

1 Like

Either he’s 90 years old or 8 or just looking for attention.

I think its the latter.

4 Likes

What is bejeweled? This is asinine, been here 20 minutes trying to understand what blizzard intends players to do.

And yet you stayed and played the whole expansion.
Sometimes you people confuse me.

" /1 how do i destroy runes in this chest wq? "
and/or
" /1 which rune symbol is the orange one? "

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

You have to do a quest that shows you how to play before you even have access to the world quest…You know what it is.

1 Like

They’ve given help for the color blind. Learn it. No harm done.
Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

1 Like

When you start the game the guy tells you what to do. Maybe read what’s in his chat bubble.

I’m colorblind as well, and I just click combos until it finishes. I don’t worry about the specific color asked for.

2 Likes

It’s a game type that’s been reiterated through society over and over since 2000 as different names. Candy crush? Bejeweled? If you don’t know what either of those are, you need to get out from under your rock.

You match up the symbols 3 in a row and they disappear and more fall down from the top.

2 Likes

Nope, I haven’t. But feel free to make up more lies.

Man its been an odd day. Lol.

That being said, even though they are difficult to determine by color they do have different runes on them.

Good luck. Just takes some patience. At least you’re not getting beat on as you do them. Lol.

Three or more of any color (symbol) in a row (horizontal or vertical) will destroy those runes (and remove them from the board, and fill in with new runes).

Runes can be moved by swapping adjacent runes (horizontally or vertically), done by clicking the source rune, then clicking the target rune.

Note that you can only move runes when the result is at least a three rune match, so you’ll need to look at the board for places to swap runes and make at least a three color (symbol) match.

Yea, I’m clicking but the just go back to their original place. 30 minutes at this. I try to line up three symbols but they just revert back.