8.2.5 WAS the last chance to save Night Elves

TBF, the Horde loses a Warchief every expac . . . :rofl: Tune in next patch to see Sylvanas get dethroned and replaced by some shmuck Blizzard will off by 10.0!

But I main a Nelf on the Ally side, and yeah, it sucks to see the one Alliance race I really like get treated this way.

3 Likes

The answer is the night elves should just join the Horde, like the blood elves did and always give the Horde what it wants. I mean the blood elves were invaded twice before they joined the Horde. Once for the runestone in WC2 so Ogre Magi could be a thing and a second time by the scourge. Basically anything with long point ears stops having major tragedies after they team up with undead edgelords or green people.

1 Like

I doubt they give you Something Blizz has only Eyes for their Sad Orcs and will never spank their Blessed Children of the Horde.

All we can do is be hostile to them and break their nose when we can.

2 Likes

They’re too aggressive to be hippies. They’re the shoot first ask questions later kind not the peace and love kind.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, she got some weird Christmas music to go along with her.

1 Like

Nope, the Night Elves only lost their home city, thousands of civilians and are now forced to live in the streets and a pumpkin patch in a human city. They’re having a great time.

What on earth lol

8 Likes

Ya and the forsaken lost the exact same thing

Undercity wasn’t full of civilians.

6 Likes

yes it was lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t put too much stock into this “siding with her against a greater evil” theory. All signs point to her being a raid boss soon.

Not dying=/=siding with her

Sylvanas cleared everyone out and setup a trap in there

4 Likes

Let me burn half of your civilians and we’ll be at hand.

Ho don’t wait I didn’t destroy your city it was you.

Doesn’t mean a ton didn’t die in the battle

It’s probably just from the lunar festival tbh.

Replay the battle of Lordaeron and tell me how many civilians you saw.

4 Likes

Are you drunk? In the scenario it was even stated that all civilians were saved.

11 Likes

I guess next time remember not to build your capital in Kalimdor the hordes stomping ground, eastern kingdoms is waiting for you.

1 Like

mind showing me where it says she evacuated UC? because that has never been said anywhere, if she was willing to blight soldiers she didnt care about the civs

If the Kaldorei wasn’t defanged by the Devs it would be a different story. Devs ruined Kaldorei story.

9 Likes

You DO know that Durotar, and in turn Orgrimmar, IS still a part of Northern Kalimdor, right?

2 Likes