8.2.5 Spoiler Thread

I doubt it, because her goal at this point is purely getting everyone killed in service to Death. Maybe some extra dialogue from the Dark Rangers or Nathanos, but that’s only if they have a change of heart.

We get a quest to arrest him after he is seen meeting with Thrall or something.

He asks us to leave with him, you can either accept, which I assume means you join the rebels, or decline and battle him when he resists.

The declined calls don’t even make any sense, there are Gilneans at Darkshore too, they could easily keep Anduin up to date on the situation.

It’s literally impossible for the Black Moon army to “go dark”.

I can’t believe Blizzard’s writing team got dabbed on by some random kid from 4chan with photoshop skills.

The leak was better than what we got.

6 Likes

Everyone who has been paying attention already knows she is a villain. We are mad because it’s literally an anticlimactic version of MoP. They told the same story but worse.

10 Likes

It might come up every now and then for the rest of the expansion, and then once or twice in the next.

Doubt anything more.

The leak where everyone dies and sylvanas has a I told you so moment, yeah f#@% off

1 Like

Oh. Thanks for explaining.

So I know Saurfang quests so I’m really curious has us secure the path to Orgrimmar from Razor Hill, weed out her forces, and give out marching orders to the others but what does does Sylvanas/Nathanos have the loyalists do besides trying to arrest Eitrigg?

They round up traitors within Orgrimmar, Eitrigg is just the tip of that. Some arresting here and there.

Like what Garrosh did but you get to partake.

1 Like

Burn some propaganda and kill disgruntled civilians when they try to stop you. (Not actually required, so I just ran from em.)

Other then that, plant bombs next to the siege weapons outside the gate… which never get used.

3 Likes

I’m honestly willing to bet that at least part of that still happens. She wants to invade Stormwind, she mentions filling streets with corpses, and it’s all in service to Death. Patch 8.3: Shadows Over Stormwind, please look forward to it. :shushing_face:

The leak is 100% fake tho, its foolish to even think any of it is true we are more likely to go to a old god city

1 Like

And the map had Ny’alotha as the site of our arrival. N’Zoth is also just another pawn in her game.

Oh look. Thrall and Geya’rah acknowledge each other exists.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435001891026632705/626133656775426058/e6cf42b3b2e10b12bcc9d6b025572d30.png

3 Likes

Since she’s not dead yet, there’ll probably be places in future story events where it comes up. Like, if she gets a redemption arc where it’s revealed that she did it all for the greater good.

Who knows? It probably means nothing, though. Just like the Horde.

1 Like

An interesting little fact. If you go the Loyalist route but turn Rebel right at the end like I did (Didn’t want to fight Eitrigg because I like him too much), you get the Worn Cloak toy. The same toy you get earlier in the campaign if you side with Saurfang.

7 Likes

Nyalotha isnt in the shadowlands so yea

1 Like

now im imagining a loyalist who gets regrets after the fact

“all will serve death. thank you for staying loyal to me”

“wait what?”

7 Likes

Jokes on her, I have an immortal demon soul and can’t be killed as long as I don’t go into the twisting nether like a dummy.

Or I would if I posted on my DH main instead of this handsome fellow.

4 Likes

You really prefer this over the factions warring with each other?

All slights forgiven, all horrors undone, every atrocity forgotten?

With the leak, we would’ve at least gotten closure with this war. Now it’s a ‘oh, yeah, forget all the bad (profanity) we’ve done, we good, pal.’. We were always going to get a ‘Draenor is free’ and it would’ve been as eyerolling as experienced here, but everything would’ve been called to account in one large dogpile that vindicated Medivh’s opening line from WC3. Every grievance the two sides held against each other would have been settled.