8.2.5 Spoiler Thread

That’s not true. There was no raid. Kappa

Not from wowhead, but quite a few streamers are alliance and they came back for the questline so you can probably find it fairly easy until wowhead puts up a news post with it.

I mean, I guess?

Those are my feelings for this.

i think i liked it but im gonna sleep on it i was up waiting for it

This is the worst, most anticlimactic piece of garbage they’ve ever shoved out in a patch. It was so low energy, low effort. Who at Blizzard thought that this was a great idea? All it does is cater to Horde folks who don’t want to see a Horde civil war and doesn’t nothing for the vengeance of the genocided Night Elves or deal with the majority of the Horde population being behind Sylvanas and what she did. Or was Loth’remar just spilling some hot BS from his mouth when he said most of the Horde wouldn’t follow them because this is pure retardation.

21 Likes

Why is the “loyalist” PC such an imbecile? Even at this late juncture, deposed and made to teleport Voldemort-style out of there, she still didn’t bother to even halfway explain what she’s trying to do to you, her uh, second most loyal goon.

31 Likes

Can you recommend anyone? I’m not going to sift through Twitch looking for an Alliance streamer doing the questline, especially since half the streamers are on Classic.

It’s starting to feel like Blizzard was assigned to write a school project but instead of actually giving anyone their paper they just try to talk out of it with the tiniest smidgeons of details.

1 Like

I don’t even think I’m disappointed. I’m sorta confused. Not really angry. I’m, something about this.

5 Likes

I’m not sure, sorry. The classic streamers make it hard to find anything retail related anymore.

I’ll add a link to the main post once someone posts something.

1 Like

Oh God they are going to make Baine Warchief, aren’t they?

I feel sick.

11 Likes

There was almost every other kind of elf in that first cutscene except a night elf.

An entire WoW race was used purely as story fodder for orcs and humans, but we knew that was going to be the case from day one. We’ve had it confirmed since 8.1, really. I’m not sure what the rest of you were expecting, but this was pretty much in line with what I assumed would happen. I think I even had a post here that predicted pretty much this exact thing.

It’s not as bad as I thought, but mainly because I braced for impact.

8 Likes

No it doesn’t even cater to the non-civil war folks because we pretty much had all the elements of it outside of the actual fighting and war itself. We also managed to lose both the warchief and the presumed replacement, and the remaining candidates all kinda suck in their own way. Trust me - no one on the Horde won today.

12 Likes

Has Calia’s role been revealed yet? Maybe she’s only in the Alliance quests?

2 Likes

Lmfao, did Nathanos die?

She’s dating Derek Proudmoore and being a blushing school girl unsure of herself.

8 Likes

If you talk to Lor’themar in Orgrimmar he mentions sending Farstriders to search for both Sylvanas and Nathanos.

No, he’s off on another errand for Sylvanas. The loyalists see him and Sylvanas part ways.

1 Like

Also: Andium remarking Tyrande didn’t answer his missives and he fears “vengeance has consumed her.”

You heard it here, folks, Tyrande is the new Jaina. They’re going with the “night elves cling to their vengeance and are framed as the bad guys” route.

40 Likes

Unfortunate, I was hoping at least Nathanos died.