8.2.5 Spoiler Thread

Hey at least we learn that Nathanos has feelings for Sylvanas. That’s something.

1 Like

Nope, only death was Sadfang and any citizens the loyalist has to kill during their part of the questline.

Oh and some spies planting strange crates during the rebellion questline.

I was hoping he’d bail and become the new Forsaken leader, guess he’s going down with the ship.

How dare she fight back against the Horde that not only burned her civilian population into dust, but occupied, defiled, and ruined her lands, putting the remaining civilians into concentration camps and forcibly raised the Night Elf dead into damnation.

She’s just totally lost herself to vengeance and definitely isn’t justified in wanting to see this absolute buffoonery stopped.

22 Likes

Does anyone have screenshots of the quest lines?

wowhead finally posted the loyalist ending.

I was partially wrong. Sylvanas thinks N’zoth is going to murder the crap out of everyone which is what Death (and Sylvanas) want.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/626098816633929738/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/626098867040944130/unknown.png

Those are the most relevant ones. You also get Nathanos calling her “My love,” and find out she still has a loyal army of Dark Rangers and val’kyr.

1 Like

So Sylvanas is in league with Helya and Azshara. Who else, I wonder?

They’ll be a couple ruling over a reestablished kingdom for all Undead in the united world of Azeroth.

I am sitting here laughing at this. Laughing my butt off.

Thrilling Conclusion!

26 Likes

You know what? I’ve accepted Sylvanas the villain now and have decided to stan.
Still kind of boring though

1 Like

Hey, as a member of Team End Times I’m excited because I thought we should just story kill everyone but instead I get to keep helping make my dreams a reality personally!

Souls for the hungering darkness!

Weirdly enough these characters become more entertaining when they’re villains.

3 Likes

I am so incredibly smug right now.

I’ve said it for years: Sylvanas has literally never, ever cared about the Horde.

6 Likes

All I ask is that they evoke enough vengeance for all who have ever been wronged by blizzard.

You know damn well that she’s doing to be framed as the bad guy for the next six years. We all do.

2 Likes

Most of us have suffered the villain bat, I pray someone is able to live from it’s after effects.

At this point I’m convinced Tyrande dying is a blessing.

3 Likes

But if she dies then she can’t do what Sylvanas wants her to do and continue to kill Horde to feed the hungering darkness!

Man, Tyrande really got played in the end didn’t she?

Just a reminder:
It’s not MoP 2.0, it’s much worse than that.

25 Likes

Nope, it’ll be all night elves consumed by vengeance. Tyrande is literally anointed by the kaldorei goddess, their leader for ten thousand years. If she’s villain batted, all kaldorei are villain batted. And let’s be real, with these writers, the night elves won’t be given the same ‘it was a small number of orcs/undead who supported garrosh/sylvanas’ treatment.

4 Likes