8.2.5 Content Update Notes

:face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking:
:question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question:
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:
:stop_sign::arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right:BUT WHEN:arrow_left::arrow_left::arrow_left::arrow_left::stop_sign:
:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
:question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question:
:face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle::thinking:

I’m so excited about the party sync and level sync! This works fantastic in FFXIV to keep people playing together regardless of their levels and I’m already looking forward to being able to help my friends level and have them join me while I level my alts! Thanks Blizz!

1 Like

Same, the hype is real! Meaningful grouping in WoW has returned and I’m so pumped.

1 Like

It’s awesome we’re getting year around Flower Crowns, but can you guys PLEASE give us a damn cosmetic Eye Patch in the expansion with Pirates?!

1 Like

I’ve never seen a pirate wearing a suit of armor made from plate, much like a warrior would wear in this game. I’d rather keep my immersion, so no thanks.