8.2.5 Actually Sounds... Really Good

Interesting but what really interests me is the campaign I want to know how this purpose would end.

asdlkjvomgzei9gh!
Ahem Really excited about this one… I and my people have waited for so long.
I’m somewhat nervous about the animations though. The last revamp was and still is awkward in many cases.

1 Like

The Party Sync is the one that sounds the most promising if they can pull it off without any hangups.

2 Likes

My worgen, too, is ecstatic.

I’m not certain on this, as I didn’t partake in it, but wasn’t the 10th anniversary Molten Core raid actually a bit difficult? Either way, I can’t wait to go back to the old raids as a current challenge. As bad as LFR is, it’s great to be able to go back into these raids.

I mean… again. This isn’t everything. Far from it. And the party sync is one of the best features I’ve heard about for a loong time now. I think this is them telling us that they’re fixing things up to make the next expansion a good one.

It said you can do it for “returning champions.” Could always cancel her subscription and re-sub with the Recruit a Friend thing? I don’t know for sure, though.

I always get their names confused, tbh. I haven’t been caught up on those different mounts.

I’m not surprised they didn’t say anything about it. They don’t want to spoil what’s going to happen, because it’s most definitely going to lead us into 8.3.

I’m hyped for it.

Haha sameeee

No, it was pretty faceroll tbh.

Thats a nice QoL feature, but does little to nothing to fix the current state of the game. More of something that will be nice down the road when content is actually worth digesting

2 Likes

Seems decent so far, and that Replay Quest feature seems AMAZING, but I want to see a lot of other features added. I really, really want to see Blizzard go all-out for this patch even if it’s an x.5 patch.

I really, really want Blizzard make Rank 1-3 Essences account-wide in 8.2.5. Some of these are flat-out unreasonable to grind out on more than one character and in some cases are irritating on just one character (Blood of the Enemy in particular comes to mind; 50k honor from BGs per character is asking for an awful lot).

EDIT: Once again, though, the Party Sync stuff is a candidate for the best change this game has seen in years if they don’t mess it up.

1 Like

Welp. To each their own. Rather than attacking each point 1 hour after the patch notes release, I’ll at least wait to see the quality of this patch.

My worgen are happy as well, but the party sync is the big thing. It’s quite annoying to ask “what phase are you on?” Or not be able to help a friend because you’re on phase 2 and they’re on phase 1.

1 Like

It became easier eventually. The raid was initially just a scaled up version of the old one, which included mechanics like needing to dispel the entire raid multiple times throughout a fight. Something that would quickly drain your mana nowadays.

It was faceroll day 1. The only difficulty was convincing 40 ppl to move the same way for an hour. But the actual encounters themselves were about LFR caliber as far as challenges go

2 Likes

Yeah, no. It wasn’t that simple unless you ran in with a premade group.

1 Like

I don’t understand how your post is a TL;DR when you literally copied/pasted the original post?

But cool.

It… wasn’t? I shortened it as best I could. This is nowhere near the length of the original post.

Really hoping the Firelands Legendary Staff will be transmogable… I so want to use it for my mage!!!

1 Like

Nope, no premade needed. Just have a pulse and an IQ north of 15 and you’d get through it

3 Likes

Awe, I’m screwed then. I have an IQ of 14.

1 Like

No molten Core hound for you!

1 Like

Well, I’m not going to bother responding anymore if all you’re going to do is insult people for remembering things correctly.

If you took that personally that says more about you as it wasnt directed at you at all

It was easy. No shame in that

I’m happy for our goblin and worgen friends! It really is about time your models are getting an update, and even though I don’t “main” these races I am certainly gonna hop into the game and run around on a new worgen and goblin :smile:

1 Like