8.1 New Battle Pet Dungeon

Hello,

I don’t often post on forums and such but decided i would like to share some feedback and hope it finds its way to the people who created the new Gnomergon pet dungeon!

I recently completed it for the first time on Challenge mode and just wanted to say it was really fun and quite a bit more difficult than the previous ones i am also really enjoying all the new pets and achievements that have been added and hope they continue making more dungeons and increasing the difficulty.

I do have a bit of feedback on what i feel could be a bit better to keep the content feel a bit more current after you have completed it for say 6-8 weeks and got the pets you want. They have the chest from Deadmines/Gnomer that cost 1 of the currency and have very little rewards for the time invested. I’m wondering if they could make them a bit more exciting weather it be obtaining random pets or perhaps more pet charms for your time invested.

I also have many other suggestions but for now i just wanted to provide my feedback of the new dungeon overall really fun and enjoyable!

1 Like