8.1.5 is coming out March 12th

Not worried about them. I’m looking at what other fixes that will be dropping at that time. The KT’s and Zanda’s, once they are released, they aren’t going anywhere-- I wasn’t upset over their late arrival either.

In time for the division 2 launch.

It was worth the wait imho amazeing racials new dances male and female atleast for me it was not sure about other players.New druid forms ext.

1 Like

Oof.

Inc 2 weeks of threads about how OP regeneratin’ is.

I would ask them is it really that hard to auto attack them?

Ehh give them at least this week to get a ptr build up that nerfs it. Thursday’s often have new ptrs pushed recently iirc.

Well they picked a bad day… That is the day that Amazon releases the digital version of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald… I won’t be playing Wow that evening.

at least the servers can catch a break

I mean… I agree, but there are people that are still upset about things that happened in this game years ago lol 7 months is pretty tame.

Ooh is it? :eyes:

1 Like

Things change, and it makes 100x more sense for the keynote allied races to be released at the same time.

There would be riots here of “horde bias” if Zandy and Maghar races were swapped.

It would make no sense to pair Zandy with Dark Iron. It would make no sense to pair Kul Tiras with Maghar. So they made the sensible choice and changed their initial plans…which were lacking.

Imho the fact they get new dances is great i hope blizzard keeps it that good for future allied races.so much work done they are almost a normal race now imo.

Amazong how you dont see a difference. You were fighting Legion the whole time, while Zandalar were advertised for release.

Logic though, right?

Yes, I have it preordered…

Thank you, bro. You just made my day. Zandalari Druid named Zanslim here we come.

More seriously though, I am glad to see some rhyme and reason to the release cycle. LFR final wing drops. 2 weeks later the next one pops. I am detecting a trend and I’m hopeful it continues forward like so.

Agreed. That said, I have enough alt-itis, thank you. Allied races are great, but the grind to 120 is not.

1 Like

Kul Tirans were never advertised to be part of allied races. Zandalari were (and they were originally supposed to be to Horde counterpart to the Dark Iron Dwarves), but the devs mentioned that they were having trouble creating them, so quickly slapped together the Mag’har in their place and decided to make the Kul Tirans as a race since they were taking their time to make the Zandalari.

Unfortunately I won’t be here for the release. Sub runs out this week. That’s the game life of a loner-casual I guess.

Cheers,

You can just race change instead.

according to mother and her 77 cycles dialogue i think 8.2 will be her may 28th