7/9M with Mythic T Swift exp Healer looking for guild - Frostmourne

7/9 M Mistweaver (487 ilevel) with 300+ pulls on T Swift exp looking for guild.

Logs available off my warcraftlogs and my raider io

I’m a very versatile and reliable (last guild 100% attendance rate for 10+ weeks) healer who has previously mythic progressed on Resto Druid, R Shaman, H Paladin, and Disc/Holy Priest. I currently also have a geared Disc/Holy Priest and am gearing a Holy Paladin.

Hey! My names Brandy from the guild Viridian on Barthilas, we’re a Mythic raiding guild currently sitting on 6/9M in amirdrasil. We re-formed this expac going
VotI - 6/8M
Aberrus - 7/9M
Amirdrassil - 6/9M

We’re looking to push towards a CE team next expac and looking for players to join in with this goal with us.
Raid times
Wednesday - 7:30PM ST - 10:30PM ST
Thursday - 7:30PM ST - 10:30PM ST

If you’re interested message our GM Topping - topping.2335

My name is Olav I’m the raid leader of the raid team SNAFU in Parses on Trash .

We’re currently in the process of recruiting for Fated and WW with the goal of building a 23 man roster of motivated players that enjoy playing together and want to improve. Our goal each tier is obtaining CE, we got CE in aberrus, and were just short this tier. We raid Friday and Saturday from 8:30pm EST till 11:30pm EST and were wondering if you might be interested in joining. We’re looking for one more healer to fill our roster and you might be the perfect fit. If this sounds interesting please reach out to me on discord

Discord: olav3118

Hey mate.

You didn’t leavea lot of details about days/week or times etc or a contact.

No Hope for Humanity are currently recruiting a healer. See our recruitment thread in this forum.