7/8M 419 Frost Mage LF CE Guild

Looking for a CE-oriented guild to join for the next raid. In the current content, I am 7/8M in Vault, but my guild has stopped raiding due to the usual burn-out. I am always 15 minutes early to the raid and always have my own consumables. My focus is rarely on parsing and more on mechanics and surviving. I am available to raid any day from 7PM EST to 12:30AM EST.

I have been playing as a hardcore (or semi-hardcore) raider since vanilla. I led a US100 guild in Vanilla, Burning Crusade, and Wrath before relaxing in a 10 man guild for Cataclysm and Mists. Over the past few expansions, I have helped friends build their guilds and earned CE in Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare, Hellfire Citadel, Trial of Valor, Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, Battle of Dazar’alor, Ny’alotha, 9/10 Castle Nathria, CE Santum, and CE Sepulcher.

I am playing as a frost mage right now, but have experience as fire or arcane. I also have raided previous expansions as a prot pally, holy priest, and enhance/resto shammy. I am sure if I needed to get set up as any of my alts (Lvl 70 prot pally, Lvl 70 warlock, Lvl 70 DH, and lvl 60s of all other classes), it wouldn’t take long to get them geared and ready to raid.

Overall, I am looking for a guild that has a heavy focus on CE and want to raid with like-minded people.

My BNET tag is: draeginia#1941
My Discord is: Cerdia#5099

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Hey Cerdia!

I am with Scrub Legion on Tichondius, and we are looking for a few more people to round out our team!

About Us:

We are a 2 day a week, semi-hardcore raiding guild with a goal of Cutting Edge. We are a laid back, very friendly, and have a pretty relaxed raiding environment. We like to joke around between pulls and during farm bosses, but when we get into prog we are very focused.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of people who like to push M+ (a few 3k groups), we enjoy a variety of other games (League, Overwatch, Valorant, Party Games, etc…), or you will just find people hanging out in the discord talking with each other.

Current Raid Progress:

Vault of the Incarnates – 6/8M. We expect brood to die in the next raid or 2.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9-12 EST

Sunday: 8-11 EST

*We have west and east coasters in the guild, and try to accommodate that in our raid times.

If this seems like a decent fit, please reach out to me on discord! Xelraz#7943

We’re currently looking for a mage to add to our roster. We’re currently 6/8 working on broodmother. We strive to achieve CE each raid tier pushing as close as we can.