7/8H tank looking for a home. (Willing to dps)

Life long tank player (DK, DH, Druid, Monk, Warrior,Pally) looking for a long-term home. I have been tanking on and off my whole life. I am looking for a place to call home. I have multiple AOTCs under my belt but I think I want to try for more! I have 7/8H exp this expac and AOTC in Season 3 in DF (latest AOTC).

Now, I know most people already have their tanks…so I “might” be open to playing DPS for a place that is willing to help me and not throw me out. I am a positive person and gamer and I just want to help others and enjoy the game. So that opens the door for:

FDK / Feral / WW/ Fury / Ret. ALso, if someone needs a healer, I would love to learn to heal on my monk or pally. I can raid most days from 8EST to 11:00Est. (no sooner, no later)

Do I sound like I might fit? Leave your guild information and ill get back with you. I will be running delves and dungeons until then :slight_smile:

Hi!

We’re a new guild looking to fill ranks! In high need of active tanks! Here is our info

Immortal Paradox

We could have a tank role for you if you would like we are currently 8/8N and 4/8 H. Give me a shout and let’s talk.

Bnet scudder80#1206
Discord scudder80

Sorry. 11est is my cutoff

Good morning everyone !

[NA] Qualified - 8/8H Starting Mythic Progression next week!

We are a guild formed from the many friends we have made throughout all of wows previous expansions. Some of us have CE raid experience and some are just getting started with mythic tier raiding. Looking for a relaxed but progress focused guild to call home? Well you’ve found it!

Raid Schedule:
Raid Tue/Thur 7:30-10:30pm Central Time

We are currently recruiting the following specs: All players who posses a medium to high proficiency and understanding of their class! DPS/Tank/Healer all are welcome!

Discord: LordFrost6941

Good morning, JC! We’d love to chat and get to know you and your goals a little bit better - from what it sounds like, we might be a great fit!

We’re Gnomeregan Gas Co, and we’re forging a new path - one where camaraderie, fun, and lasting friendships take center stage.

Founded by a group of friends who’ve journeyed together since Burning Crusade, we’re built on the solid foundation of trust and companionship. No cliques, no closed doors. Every member is valued and empowered to thrive. Our leadership isn’t just a title; they’re your friends, mentors, and fellow adventurers. And we’re always down to help! Together, we’ll conquer challenges, celebrate victories, and build lasting friendships.

When it comes to content, we enjoy raiding for AoTC and tackling Mythic+ dungeons (Delves, too!), but we’re all about balance. Fun comes first, and progression happens naturally over time. Play what you enjoy; we value the player, not the pixels.

At the moment, we’re trying to fill out our roster for Heroic Nerub-ar Palace on Tuesday/Thursday nights starting at 8pm EST. Our focus is on building a tight-knit group of folks who genuinely enjoy being around each other, whether that’s in-game or out.

Your adventure awaits! If we sound like a good fit, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Briznot on Discord/reddit or Briznot#1909 on Battle.net or Navi (that’s me!), FatalCake#1544 on Battle.net as well. We’d love to chat!

TL;DR

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10pm EST

Current Progress: 8/8N 5/8H NP

Needs: Ranged DPS of any class, but this is not a restriction!

M+: Everyone in the guild enjoys M+, with some pushing into the 3k io range. And we don’t mind teaching!

Contact Info: Briznot on Discord/reddit, Briznot#1909/FatalCake#1544 on Battle.net

Guild Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/guild/us/duskwood/gnomeregan-gas-coBattle.net

Hello Jcpally!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are an AOTC and mythic+ focused guild that raids on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST which sounds like it would work with your schedule. We also run a mythic+ guild key night on Friday. The guild is currently 8/8N and 7/8H same as you, we are looking to down queen this weekend. Eventually we would also like to do the early mythic raid bosses as well.

We are NOT a copy paste spamming super invite type of guild. We are friends first type of guild that likes to get to know their members. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC every raid tier as friends. We aren’t looking for members who strictly want to raid log but more people who want to make friends with the people they raid with! We have people in this guild that have played together off and on for 18 years now. We have an active discord that we use to talk to one another on a daily basis.

We currently do not have a full time tanking role available for raiding. However, a backup raid tank is always good to have and we could definitely work with you with dpsing. Having another tank for mythic+ is also a huge bonus.

I would love to talk to you further so if your interested, please reach out to me on Bnet or Discord.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

im sending you all lots of messages :slight_smile:

1 Like