7/8 dh lf heroic guild

Can play veng or havoc. Know all fights. Also comes with an aotc pres evoker.

Pref later in the evening raiding

Also looking to push m+ with chill gamers

(post deleted by author)

(Legacy Within) Guild Recruitment [A/H] 6/8 H | Thursday/Sunday 9:30-12:30 am EST | M+

About Us

Legacy Within is a friendly and laid-back cross faction and cross realm guild created by a group of friends. The goal of the guild is to clear heroic for AOTC and get some mythic bosses in for the vault loot, push M+ for gear and achievements, and generally have a good time playing with others in the guild as we progress with content.

Raid times

• Days: Thursday and Sunday
  • Time: 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

What We are Looking For

We are currently looking for the follow classes:

Preservation or Augmentation evoker

Fury warrior

Havoc with a vengeance off spec Demon hunter

For more information please contact me through Battle net: Affrothunder#1711 or Discord: Screaminwife

Hey there! Perhaps we would be a good fit for you and the pres evoker! We have room for you right off the bat and are ready to push into mythic next reset to see how far we can go while working on queen. Check our recruitment post out [H/A] [Zul'jin-US] <Four Dads One Pizza> Tues/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am EST AOTC/Mythic 8/8N 7/8H and add me on bnet Bigmacz#1971 to talk first.

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster & our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.