75% of forum complaints can be solved by having friends

Just make the intern do it lmao

No, make the intern do something useful. There are still wild class imbalances in content that actually matters

Personal loot is still personal loot. Now if they brought back master loot, even as an option, that’d be great. It’d justify the nerf to loot. Because then you could trade something to a friend if it doesn’t have the secondary stats you want to prioritize, but might be an upgrade still. Just a better upgrade for a friend.

Legacy content is meant to be solo. That’s why drops were adjusted to 1% after it was made legacy. No one should need a group. Scaling is a fairly new thing in the game, and needs dropped.

Covenant stories even play out like it was supposed to be something we all play through because of how little there is and that everyone is working together. Even some of the reps are hard to gain if you aren’t of that covenant. So none of that makes sense. And won’t make any better sense with friends.

Because it’s only 74.3% Denesh! Exaggerate much? God!!

That’s what devs are for.

Interns can flip a simple damage and health modifier lol

Literally it could take one second and it wouldn’t be worth it

Hmm no, I doubt people who don’t have time to spend on WoW want a schedule for the game lol.

You’re an angry little elf.

2 Likes

Yeah I already know of a whole guild leaving SL already best friends. Make friends with people in this game when all they do is abuse you run you down and make of fun of you now? DON’T THINK that is the answer to solve the problems in this game doh.

I hardly consider “Hey, we raid Sunday at 10. Does that work?” some kind of rigorous and grueling schedule. People make this into much more of a mess than is necessary.

1 Like

And I disagree on that, having a space dedicated to a videogame (or anything semi-mandatory) even one day of the week can be quite daunting and most people wouldn’t be up for that.

dank meme.

90% of the issue with the 75% solution is 80% of my friends aren’t logging 60% of the time.

3 Likes

I think the issue is you join a guild, but then they only do things at x time or when someone isn’t busy. So you want to progress and try out pugs, which are hit and miss for the average player but still can net them some loot.

On top of this there is at times a clique that forms in a guild that pushes out everyone that isn’t like them. You don’t have perfect parses, don’t do the most amazing damage, and aren’t wearing all the best in slots so they don’t want you. On top of this most people in guilds aren’t really your friends. They are just nicer and more willing to tolerate you to get their loot.

1 Like

No, you wouldn’t be up for it. Stop talking for “most” people. You don’t know what “most” people want. It’s fine if you don’t want it. It’s not fine to talk for other people.

Aren’t you the one who started it? you said it wouldn’t be a big deal, therefore talking in a general sense. I’m just being realistic if most people were up for it then games with such nature would be more popular but such things have always been seen as weird in general culture.

No, I said I do not consider signing up for something at a regular time to be some kind of rigorous schedule. And I said people make this into a bigger mess than is needed, which is an observation of behavior that is rampant on these forums. It has always been rampant on these forums. You are deliberately aiming to speak for other people though by trying to say what they want.

You cannot know that.

You are doing the same whether you admit it or not. by dismissing people’s concerns and acting a if it’s not a big deal you are implying this is something that most people could do.

2 Likes

I didn’t dismiss someone’s concerns. I said someone makes it a bigger deal than is necessary, and that factually / logically speaking, doing normal mode with a guild is far more time friendly than LFR. Neither of which is untrue. Most people can absolutely successfully network, and find a good guild, and do normal mode+ raiding and have a better experience. All it takes is a modicum of social interaction. Which is not that hard.

The only exception is something said above involving anxiety, and while I personally think someone should aim to overcome that, I understand it’s not simple. Which is why I do not speak on that subject matter. Anxiety is not my department, nor do I suffer from it. But for the average WoW player - yes, they can network. It’s not a question of want, or will. It’s a question of physical capability. Yes. They can.

Different situations are different for everyone. I stopped raiding with my old guild because of health issues. And since I needed to see doctors I had to be up in the morning. They raided from 12 am - 3 or 4 am depending my time. So it became inconvenient. Sure I could find another guild (and eventually made my own), but then that’s going from playing with close friends to randos, so why not just LFR? It’s a wing of three bosses. Get it done. Since it’s not released all at once like normal and above, it definitely doesn’t take as long.

The complaints this expac (like every other) are varied and a lot of them have to do with bugs and balancing issues. Things that can only be solved by devs. So friends aren’t gonna help. Especially with the loot issues but limited trade issues.

1 Like