Just Cute Necrolord Things

Draka has a big doggo you can pet :dog:

And just outside the Seat of the Primus you can witness a pair of Maldraxxi dancing to a bard’s song.

Let’s never forget though about Maldraxxus’ most precious creatures, the Jelly Cats!

We are not just the Cream of the Crop, but also the Totes Adorbs covenant too :smiley:

97 Likes

I actually prefer Maldraxxus to the Blue people place.

The Jelly men are hilarious :laughing:

I keep getting Mister Blobby flashbacks seeing them.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f57d28da94086f8499f3feca14bb41dd/tenor.gif

16 Likes

Your Fairy friends miss you!

You should probably join them… Or else…. :fairy:t2: :dagger:

7 Likes

No mention of Kevin and his party hat.

Or of Bloop bonding with Kou.

I’m disappointed.

16 Likes

I didn’t say ALL cute Necrolord things. Kevin is precious!

14 Likes

Am finding it humorous that the dead of Maldraxxi are more lively than the living and other “active” covenants.

10 Likes

:newspaper_roll:

6 Likes

REEEeeee!1!

:dagger: :fairy:t2: :dagger:

6 Likes

:spider_web: :spider_web: :fairy:‍♀ :woman_zombie: :woman_zombie:

Aggra?

Necrolords is flat out the best covenant. We get Draka, Mograine and Lady Vashj. We get the mad plague doctor with his adorable slimes. We get a Sethrak Princess’s spirit inhabiting an Abomination. Soon we will have our very own Build-A-bom store. Our zone is fun and looks amazing, especially when the spoopy ghosts gets restless and fills the sky with flying spirits. The music is amazing and atmospheric, especially over in the House of Constructs where the music has the clangs and bangs of the stitchers hard at work building their armies. Why, our Eternal is even clearly the wisest and smartest of them all! He may be dead, sure, but that only proves how much of a threat he was. The Primus saw the Jailer coming and set up contingencies. The other covenants owe their existence to the Primus!

Maldraxxus and the Necrolords are easily the best!

25 Likes

Draka!

My mistake lol

2 Likes

The Maldraxxi are defiantly fight hard party hard kind of guys. I cracked up when one of the spider ladies told me it was ok if I ate my slain enemies they didn’t judge.

11 Likes

I want Baroness Vashj to dote on me and crush my bones.

5 Likes

“Pus in Boots”

:laughing:

that. is. amazing.

13 Likes

I love his Black plague mask, would love that as a transmog item.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/plague-doctor-render.jpg

4 Likes

That entire camp is a Shrek reference.

It is in a swamp, there’s onions everywhere, the skull of a dragon and the corpse of “Some body”.

11 Likes

oh… i’m not too familiar with Shrek.
i know i watched the original, but my brain has zero memory retention for movies.
(aside from Blues Brothers, which i could recite in my sleep) :smile:

1 Like

…Jelly Cats are a play on “Jellicle Cats” aren’t they?

dang it I literally JUST got that.

5 Likes

Captain John Shin and his doggo!

:dog:

4 Likes