Calia Is Useless

To be fair that Naaru had it coming.

1 Like

Aren’t the arena bosses being summoned in from the brokers? I don’t think they are held prisoner, they just snag up anything that seems formidable and throw it in

To be fair it’s not exactly a target dummy. It’s an Elite we kill in the arena for glory.

1 Like

I could find a use for her if you know what I mean.

Oooh… I see. Kinda different, though still interesting that it’s there.

There’s no misery in Maldraxxus. It’s the happiest covenant. Maldraxxus is a brutal place, but the people sent there generally like that sort of thing.

Check this whole thread for Maldraxxus wholesomeness.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/just-cute-necrolord-things/745933

We have a Void Naaru in the Arena, which is far from a training dummy. I don’t think Calia is super tight with the Void.

What Calia is or isn’t is irrelevant, because her goal is to help the Forsaken, and the Forsaken were raised with Necromancy which came from Maldraxxus.

3 Likes

They’re still prisoners. Even if it’s the brokers bringing them in it’s still the Maldraxxi who are beating them repeatedly.

Not only that, noone from Azeroth is smart enough to think the origin of the undead plague was actually from Maldraxxus and visiting there might provide a cure for it.

You say prisoners, I say worthy foe.

2 Likes

Calia’s story should have ended when she was killed. She’s about as useful to the Forsaken as screen doors on a submarine and any thought of her in a leadership role with them is an abomination.

2 Likes

You mean an outright evil void touched Naaru that wants to consume the cosmos. Ok lol.

Done come at me with that #AllNaaruMatter stuff.

The Venthyr also have a Naaru (but that one’s friendly, its the one we rescue from the Sanguine Depths). We even give it dominion over its own tower/village.

Okay? I’m not here to discuss where her story should have ended. It’s not and you need to accept that.

When did I say that? Xe’ra sucked, and that windchime had it coming. And the one in Revendreth is pretty sus, since it seemed to be part of an attack force that assaulted Revendreth at some point. All we know about the one in the arena is that it is void fallen, which could be a result of it being beaten and broken for millennia in the arena.

1 Like

If you weren’t insinuating there was an issue you would have never mentioned it amongst ‘warfare’ and ‘misey’.

There’s no way it was a regular Naaru at capture. Have you seen the Ember Ward?

You do not besmirch Z’rali’s good name! è_é

It’s a zone of scourge, that act like honor seeking orcs. Sends like hell to me, but then again I’ve hated the Horde for decades.

1 Like

It’s a zone of Undead, that act like WWE Wrestlers.

The Armies of the Damned contained within the Scourge are a pirate version of the Undying Army of Maldraxxus.

1 Like

The Naaru mention is purely because Calia was raised into her undeath by a formerly void fallen Naaru.

Maldraxxus are not the scourge.

Mograine even states this and he’s been there for years.