Redeemed Soul?

yah that was big change they made back in beta was it was supposed to be easy to change but hard to go back and well the screwed that up royaly lol

I’m just boggled by the thought that this is even happening barely 4 days into the xpac.
a. Got to 60
b. Chose a covenant and got to max renown.
c. Changed covenant.
O.o

2 Likes

Could we get another update on if they are looking into this still?

1 Like

Finally got my souls!

Exactly. People are gonna rush through the game and complain about not having any content lol. Happens every year.

Changing covenants already and the games been out for like 2 or 3 days.

That’s what we were aiming for.

With a hotfix that went live a few minutes ago, we’ve added more of a bulletproof cleanup for players who were stuck after switching Covenants.

At this time, if you’re in that state, simply return to Oribos and your character should get fixed up.

2 Likes

This worked! Everyone go to Oribos there is a quest waiting!

How long did the response take? My ticket has been open for 9 hours

Well when the covenant you picked turns out to be absolute garbage you don’t exactly want to wait 2 months before switching

1 Like

Then people must be going blind into selecting their covenant because it’s laid out for you.

It’s not my place to throw criticism around on people playing their way. Who am I to tell them how to play.

Just find it funny is all. The information is all there to make a selection.

1 Like

Where is the quest?

edit: nevermind, there was no quest
I went to Oribos and returned to my sanctum and everything is fixed (no notification in Oribos and the souls don’t appear in the currency tab)

Thanks devs

So I got the souls, but how do you activate the follower mission table? Anyone have any ideas?

Not exactly, I pick Necro because it looked the coolest to me and I didn’t think it would be that much of a difference in dps between the other covenants.

After running through normals and heroics and I realized I was wrong and changed to Venthyr.

Thank you so much this worked!

There’s still an issue where players can’t get access to the new convenants Mission table.

What about if you didn’t skip the intro? It doesn’t work. Fix that as well. 2nd time I’ve had to point out a half fix.

I just went to Haephus and noticed I now have 5 souls in my inventory. I don’t know what triggered it but I can finally progress the quest. Not sure if this helped but I had abandoned the quest “Enhancing the Hold”.

Way to blame the victim.

1 Like

Thanks! Was worried I was going to go into next week behind the curve.

Appreciate it!

I still have this problem, my first chapter is showing incomplete. I’m now exalted with Revendreth and have finished the whole compaign – but chapter 1 is showing incomplete. I’ve submitted tickets and bugs and get automated responses that they don’t know what I’m talking about.