Redeemed Soul?

i have tried and looked everyone talked to everyone in my covenant and nothing!! please help me get my 1 redeemed soul so i can move on PLEASE

1 Like

This did not fix anything for me.

The hot fix worked! I just skipped straight to the soulbind and got the quest for my 5 souls. Now I’m at rank 3 where I should be! Thanks!

Didn’t work for me, still stuck

GM responded to my ticket and informed me about the hotfix after I wrote that it doesn’t work for me ;_;

This is giving me AIDS

The hotfix did not work for me. My main character is currently standing in front of the Kyrian sanctum with no way to get redeemed souls until the next weekly reset. You guys ensured us that switching covenants would be simple and painless. That was a lie. I am so disappointed in this oversight.

1 Like

I have tried everything and nothing has fixed it for me either. Standing around no soulbind, can’t get any redeemed souls and just stuck enhancing the hold. If the people who skipped the intro got it fixed those of us that didn’t skip the intro should have it fixed too. Please help. I also have a ticket open US76499524

I have tried everything and nothing has fixed it for me either. Standing around no soulbind, can’t get any redeemed souls and just stuck enhancing the hold. If the people who skipped the intro got it fixed those of us that didn’t skip the intro should have it fixed too. Please help. I also have a ticket open US76499524

has anyone tried leaving their bugged covenant, joining another and then going back to see if it works?

takes 2 weeks to rejoin a covenant you left so you dont wanna do that. Blizz needs to fix this issue so they dont ruin a bunch of players time in the game

Did not know about the two weeks, glad you said something before I tried it lol.

Just another reason locking player power behind covenant was a mistake.

1 Like

yah that was big change they made back in beta was it was supposed to be easy to change but hard to go back and well the screwed that up royaly lol

I’m just boggled by the thought that this is even happening barely 4 days into the xpac.
a. Got to 60
b. Chose a covenant and got to max renown.
c. Changed covenant.
O.o

2 Likes

Could we get another update on if they are looking into this still?

1 Like

Finally got my souls!

Exactly. People are gonna rush through the game and complain about not having any content lol. Happens every year.

Changing covenants already and the games been out for like 2 or 3 days.

That’s what we were aiming for.

With a hotfix that went live a few minutes ago, we’ve added more of a bulletproof cleanup for players who were stuck after switching Covenants.

At this time, if you’re in that state, simply return to Oribos and your character should get fixed up.

2 Likes

This worked! Everyone go to Oribos there is a quest waiting!

How long did the response take? My ticket has been open for 9 hours

Well when the covenant you picked turns out to be absolute garbage you don’t exactly want to wait 2 months before switching

1 Like