Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

Please fix guardian threat and damage!

Scrap the 5.5 sec cast time to summon warlock demons. The health and durability of our demons does not match the time it takes to summon them.

Hey Blizz,
Are you ever going to apply these appearances to bows xbows and gun’s.
Hunter Community is feeling a bit left out of all these :cry:

2 Likes

and still frost is just as useless. 1 hit on the shield, gone,. hit #2 dead. on trash mobs. ffs

So what I’ve learned reading the hot-fix forum: “Just because it’s written in blue, doesn’t make it true”.

Like watching and reading the news IRL

Thanks for fixing the Bastion quest “Up and Away” or whatever it’s called. The flower jumping quest. Got it in one on first char, second had to restart it a few times but got it done. Much more stable than it used to be.

1 Like

/wave
Hey everyone! Here are the hotfixes that went live today.

MARCH 11, 2021

Classes

• Hunter
    • The damage effect from Soulforge Embers (Runecarving Power) can no longer be spell reflected.
  • Mage
    • Fixed an issue with Disciplinary Command (Runecarving Power) triggering with non-class spells.
    • Arcane
      • Fixed an issue with Clearcasting gained from Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr Ability) not working with the Amplification or Slipstream talents.
  • Monk
    • Windwalker
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji (Talent) from increasing Spinning Crane Kick’s damage properly.
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Fists of Fury from striking its 6th target.
  • Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Final Verdict (Runecarving Power) will no longer double benefit from Divine Purpose (Talent).
  • Rogue
    • Shiv is now displayed correctly in the combat log.

Covenants

• Necrolord
    • The cosmetic accessory for Abominable Stitching “Plague Pack” is now available to be constructed if you have earned the corresponding transmog.

Dungeons and Raids

• Castle Nathria
    • Players should now respawn closer to Stone Legion Generals and Sire Denathrius if they were engaged in combat after utilizing the shortcut quest to skip bosses.
    • Sun King’s Salvation
      • Fixed an issue where Essence Fonts were not healing Kael’thas Sunstrider for the correct amount.
    • Sire Denathrius
      • Fixed an issue where the dialogue could fail to play for some players after defeating him.
  • Sanguine Depths
    • Regal Mistdancer’s Echoing Thrust no longer hits pets.

Quests

• The point of interest indicator for “A Valuable Find: Tirna Scithe” no longer covers the World Quest, “Oranomonos the Everbranching.”

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Anima Powers
    • Mage
      • Gravity Dynamo’s effectiveness will now increase as you gain stacks of the power.
2 Likes

So Warlock still going to suck in Arena and mythics. Useless changes yet again. Rip Warlock.

1 Like

Lmfao they nerfed protection warrior… WoW.

Want to know why you lost 40% subs?

Because your balance team is incompetent and nerfs middle of the pack people

while Balance, Fire, and Shadow Priest top every fight and are untouched

1 Like

balance and fire are nerfed. I play mage so I know. first, nerf on the legendary barriers. second, nerf on the pyrokinesis talent. and balance got nerfed on covenant burst. definitely not like what you said. “untouched”

other than that I guess they can nerf more dmg or mobility and leave the class unplayable. not sure what you are playing but try to play better. your comment has no value.

Pls. Fix psalm painbreaker. there is patchnote string about death and madness talent. But its a lie. there is no fix

My stealth seems to have broken during this patch, I haven’t had an issue of dropping stealth randomly. but since 9.0.5 I will randomly drop stealth, only in bg’s though, never in the world. really frustrating. makes it almost impossible to rbg

Bears need help!
Please fix our threat and DPS please!

I really think frost needs at least decent buffs in DMG esp vs other players. I was having a good time like 6 months back leveling to an extent. Got to 60(I play in WM). Started noticing Warlocks and such even with fairly less ilvl just I could not put out enough dmg to kill them b4 I was whittled down to death.

Now I know how to play my class I’ve mained a DK most of WoW since WotLK. I’m no fan of Unholy, and Blood… well I don’t plan on tanking. Frost feels fun has decent(enough), mobility but damage is absolute trash in all aspects.

So I’m bereft of playing my DK as the game is right now cause it’s not fun to have a boss at like 10% in the world only for some DH or Shaman to come up and kill you. Not cause of the boss but cause you can’t damage the player enough to kill them though they certainly can you.

Oddly, even wit the current spec weakness I am still thinking of trying my Frost DK again. Yet I’m deterred cause I see no buffs with the next patch like I there should be, just as Havoc gets much needed buffs.

(I will also not accept turning off Warmode, that is not a solve to be able play a your favorite class/spec. WM is great IMO I’d just like to be able to enjoy it on my Frost DK.)

3 months later lol

Well he is a Death Knight, raising the dead is one of the things they do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, forgot to mention that in my post. I knew the last reply was a while ago, but whatever.

It started in November anyway, the previous reply being in march meant it was active for 4 months before I found it. I really wanna play my FDK again, so I posted hoping to help get some notice that FDK needs help at least in dmg.

Don’t see any advantage because Auction House’s wow token and other products still costly