Watch the Shadowlands Launch Cinematic: “Beyond the Veil”

Watch the Shadowlands Launch Cinematic: “Beyond the Veil”

In the Shadowlands, every soul has its place—from the path of ascension among the spires of Bastion to an eternity of torment in the depths of the Maw. Choose where your destiny lies.

View Full Article

10 Likes

We’re so cloooooose. Aaaahg.

7 Likes

One more week!! Yes!!

1 Like

Nice cinematic. Will it be “All hat, no cattle” or have the devs listened to their players this time? Tick tock…

Fantastic! So all the major bugs and systems are sorted and all ready to go, I take it?

1 Like

I’ll admit, the Jailer looks pretty beast in HD.

5 Likes

A HD cinematic without orcs? Been a while.

10 Likes

That was very cool! The cinematic team is just showing off now. :smile:

8 Likes

This must be a southern thing.

The animators, if that is the right word, are just amazing… great job all.

5 Likes

I love that little magic music sound at the very beginning when they show Bastion.

90% of the way we southerners talk is in metaphor.

2 Likes

Texas. Meaning it looks good but no substance. Actually I’ve played the beta. Leveled one character from 50-60 and played a couple canned 60 characters. I was really liking it but it was so grindy that I stopped spending all of that time for nothing. Don’t want to burn myself out on beta.

Me and the wife’ll be running druids for the first set and growing us some queens garden herbs.

3 Likes

Ardenweald and Revendreth :heart_eyes:

Only a week away, and I still can’t decide which one for this toon, though :confounded: I’m about to just flip a coin.

3 Likes

I just keep thinking of the Aldor and Scryer grind only now doubled the work and quadrupled the likelihood of regretting the choice.

Maybe I’m just burned out on 14 years of continuously playing this game without a break, but this is the first expansion I just can’t find anything worth getting excited about. Hopefully, will find something once it drops.

8 Likes

That jailer fella looks awfully Nathrezim-ish.

4 Likes

Always enjoyed the CGI stuff you guys do.
Can’t say I’m hyped, but that’s just ‘me’ reasons and not the game.

Anyways, those that do play, hope it’s a blast!

Okay this is pretty hype NGL.

Loved this cinematic!

1 Like

Fingers crossed!

Oh, I do love a good cinematic. And that was a good one.

1 Like