7/12M Warlock LF CE Guild ***N'Zoth Lockout!

Hello all! *I HAVE A MYTHIC N’Zoth Lockout if any guild wants to get it in before pre-patch!
Crazed Warlock here! I have been very casual due to the COVID nonsense and all my summer activities, vacations, etc… School and work will start soon so I want to go hard for the rest of the expansion and prepare for the new one.

I’m hoping to find a two day a week CE Mythic guild. I have Cutting Edge experience from previous expansions. I have taken pulls on 10/12 Mythic bosses. I have barely missed cutting edge this expansion on almost every single tier between my various toons. Going forward into ShadowLands, I plan to play Warlock and or Hunter. I have pretty decent parses on both throughout BFA.

*Optimal raid start time would be after 7pm Mountain time (8pm central) and before 9pm Mountain time.

My Warlock’s cloak is 115 corruption resistance and my neck is currently level 91 (515). I have a couple sets of gear between 475 and 479 ilvl. I have BIS gear for Destruction and Demonology.

*Most importantly, I can do mechanics and show up with respectable numbers.

WarCry#6172 DISCORD

Hey there! Bear With Us [H] (Formerly Mortui Vivos Docent) Is an 8/12M guild looking for a few more to trial as we work to finalize our raid roster as well as to expand our raid roster to continue pushing us to do our best. Not only do we raid on the weekend, but we often run M+ keys and some of us even PVP a little. We are looking for consistent raiders who have a good attitude and are looking to always improve as a group. Our current raid schedule is Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST. If you are interested, add my btag Unocmee#1427 or our guild leader @ Apexya0206#1811!

1 Like

Still kinda looking!

I’m hoping for a weekday guild but this is a great offer and I am considering it. Thank you.

Still searching.