7/10M boomy LF guild

Icelandic Gustavo Force
Stormreaver - Horde
7/10M
Sun/Wed 8:30-11:30pm CST

Willing to assist with server/faction transfer cost

Discord: otbdave#1437

Hey there,

I think our guild would be a good fit and matches your needs well.

Is Raidin is a 2 night raiding guild that raids Wed/Thurs 8PM-midnight EST. We are 7/10M with a 2% wipe on Sludgefist, so we expect to be 8/10M ASAP.

We’re looking for a few more exceptional ranged, so I’d love to chat and go over your logs to see if you’d be a good fit.

If interested, hit me up on Discord (Flarpy#4600) or Bnet (Flarpy#1733).

Hello, my guild is 6/10M with Council at 6% last phase best pull.

We’re just looking to shore up our range dps.

We raid 3 times a week Tue/Wed/Thur from 730 to 1030pm est.

We’re on Area 52 on horde side.

If all this works please message me on discord Soleios#0001 and we can discuss further there.

Hey there!

< PepeLands > is looking to be a consistent CE guild. Our plan is to never add additional days, and ever extend past our normal raid hours If a raid day falls on a holiday we’ll ask the members if they’d like to raid or reschedule.
We’re looking forward to high level raiding, with a much more relaxed environment and schedule.

Currently in Castle Nathria
7/10 Mythic
Extending on Sludgefist

Currently Recruiting:
ALL DPS SPECS
RESTO DRUID
RESTO SHAMAN
HOLY PALADIN

If your class isn’t listed, we’re still looking for exceptional players!!

Please Be around 220il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Officer: rigena#3607
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
Officer: Rigena#1810

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi figured id drop my guild info below . Looking for some solid dps to round out our roster. If interested at all please feel free to hit me up. Would love to chat.

Bnet: Mke#11978
Dissc: Dj#5612

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey we’re a 2 Day guild based on illidan
PepeLands is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
7/10 Mythic

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Recruit Offic: rigena#3607
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Rigena#1810

Hey there! We are actively recruiting exceptional rdps. Please see the copy/paste below and reach out with any further questions!!!

Add Drewcifer#11374 if interested.

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

I’d be happy to take a look at your logs. 7/10 w/ Sludge to 20 percent, 2 day raiding schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A-Proudmoore. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add!
Conzeula#1172

Thank for all the interest I‘ve started to send logs to guilds I’m interested in.

Hey Alpha!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hi Thexalpha,

We’re a 7/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST looking for a ranged dps and a healer for our main roster. If interested, check out our contact info below and shoot us a message!
Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hey Alpha, If you’re open to 3 days i hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

I got what you are looking for. HMU

=========================================

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
Mele - Low
Ranged- Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sun-Mon 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

mYtHiC rAiDeRs Application Form

If you do not hear back from us please understand we are busy and can’t get in contact with everyone.

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 3/14/2021

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 6/10 M

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

Contact - BNet
Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Hey Thex,

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I read over your post and I think you might be a good fit for us. We would love to see you apply :).

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
7/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. :heart:

Yo my boomy brother, I am in a super big need of a fellow boomkin , and would love to speak more to you about it.

Hey man,

I’m part of an Alliance guild on Proudmoore called Uncommon Sense. We raid outside the 2 days you would like, those days being Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST.

If you’re interested, send me a request over Discord: JustOneSparrow#7679

Here is the post for our guild:

We’re prog’ing on Council Sunday night, would be open to taking new trials, especially Boomies!!! Otherwise trials next Wed for reclear up to Council

Guild & Server: Unity-Bleeding Hollow (EST server)
Raid Times: Weds/Sun/Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 6/10M
Recruitment Contact: Ragnastie#5007

Unity is a semi-large, adult, social raiding guild. We have both a casual and Cutting Edge raid team. The guild has a nice collective of M+ and PvP focused folks, that also participate in mythic raiding. We are not raid loggers by any means :slight_smile: We have a super fun community, and we hang out on discord throughout the week!

Requirements: Be a decent human being who wants to go into mythic with an aspiration for Cutting Edge.

Current Needs: Quality DPS! Emphasis on UHDK, Boomie, Mage, Spriest. Also looking to add a healer or two. We are set on tanks.

What to Expect: You’ll likely be asked to come hang out during raid 1 night and watch along via stream. Assuming you feel we’re a good cultural fit, we’d look to bring you in on reclear bosses over a two week period. After the trial period, we’d discuss realm transfers.

Our raid team has the goal is Cutting Edge every tier. We aren’t ever going to be top 100, but we will clear content and do it in an environment that is both productive as well as fun, or as fun as wiping to progression can be.

If you’re interested, please reach out to one of the officers above, and just come hang out and see what we’re about! Happy to talk about covering folks server transfers.