7/10M boomy LF guild

7/10M boomy looking for a guild. I am available Sunday-Thursday 7est to 1 est. I prefer a two day raiding guild, but am open to other possibilities. I’ve got past CE experience.
Looking for similar progress at least.

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (3/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a resto shaman and a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays. If we need to push content, we will change Sunday to be an additional raid day.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!

We could really use another solid boomie. here is our guild info!

Blarg Squad is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Leave contact info below and I’ll message you if interested with logs

Hey – there.

Guild & Server: Proudmoore
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Wed / Thurs 6:00-9:00 PST Current Progression: 6/10 M CN
Discord: @Galliant#0001

Can’t link our WoWProg… But look up A M B I T I O N - Proudmoore.

Send logs over via Discord if interested. Happy to accommodate a cross-server trial if needed.

Whether you choose us, or another, best of luck in your journey to CE!

Hello! We’re looking for a boomy and think you could be a good fit. Posting info below but feel free to message me on here as well for more info.

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

We need currently 1-2 people to raid mythic on tuesday. We will easily be 5/10M from the first week

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role my also apply

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
DPS:
DK
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact me, Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

Server : Area 52 [Horde]
Guild Name : Apes Together Strong
Ny’alotha Progression : 12/12 Mythic (Cutting Edge)
Castle Nathria Progression : 6/10 Mythic
Raid Times : Tuesday and Thursday, 9 pm - 12 am EST

CURRENT RAID NEEDS
1.) Mage
2.) Boomie
3.) Unholy DK
4.) Hpal/Rdruid

Apes Together Strong was founded on January 22, 2020 and we have been getting stronger as a guild ever since. With the original goal of using patch 8.3 solely to build a great 6 hour raid team for Shadowlands, we ended up achieving Cutting Edge on N’zoth! This has set the expectation of CE for each raid tier.

We are looking for exceptional players who have achieved Cutting Edge before and are looking for a new home in Shadowlands. We are active on off nights running M+, pushing high keys (+15s and +16s ) and doing some PvP on the side. Our players have a great social connection with one another, and you can usually find people hanging out in our discord channel at any point in the day.

Having a culture built around Cutting Edge can be demanding, so we expect people to always be up to date with upcoming raid encounters and how to play their class optimally given how covenants, soulbinds, and conduits work. The guild also provides all mythic raiders FREE repairs, flasks, stones and oils, enchants, vantus runes, armor kits, potions, etc.

If this sounds like a guild you might be interested in joining please let us know. Exceptional players are welcome to show interest as well, regardless of what our recruiting priorities are. We ask that you please have logs made available to us prior to having a formal interview (for vetting purposes)

Application Form: https://forms.gle/eQY2Ke48DwzWDBvV7
Bnet: Tottie#11868
Discord: Tottie#8675

Appreciate the interest I’ll start reaching out tonight

Hey Thex!

We are 5/10M but should be 6/10M after tonight. We are looking to add a boomie into our roster and we only raid 2 nights a week! I hope to hear from you!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 5/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Unholy DK
Ret Paladin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Sutts :
Discord- Sutts#5190
Bnet- Sutts#11615

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Icelandic Gustavo Force
Stormreaver - Horde
7/10M
Sun/Wed 8:30-11:30pm CST

Willing to assist with server/faction transfer cost

Discord: otbdave#1437

Hey there,

I think our guild would be a good fit and matches your needs well.

Is Raidin is a 2 night raiding guild that raids Wed/Thurs 8PM-midnight EST. We are 7/10M with a 2% wipe on Sludgefist, so we expect to be 8/10M ASAP.

We’re looking for a few more exceptional ranged, so I’d love to chat and go over your logs to see if you’d be a good fit.

If interested, hit me up on Discord (Flarpy#4600) or Bnet (Flarpy#1733).

Hello, my guild is 6/10M with Council at 6% last phase best pull.

We’re just looking to shore up our range dps.

We raid 3 times a week Tue/Wed/Thur from 730 to 1030pm est.

We’re on Area 52 on horde side.

If all this works please message me on discord Soleios#0001 and we can discuss further there.

Hey there!

< PepeLands > is looking to be a consistent CE guild. Our plan is to never add additional days, and ever extend past our normal raid hours If a raid day falls on a holiday we’ll ask the members if they’d like to raid or reschedule.
We’re looking forward to high level raiding, with a much more relaxed environment and schedule.

Currently in Castle Nathria
7/10 Mythic
Extending on Sludgefist

Currently Recruiting:
ALL DPS SPECS
RESTO DRUID
RESTO SHAMAN
HOLY PALADIN

If your class isn’t listed, we’re still looking for exceptional players!!

Please Be around 220il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Officer: rigena#3607
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
Officer: Rigena#1810

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi figured id drop my guild info below . Looking for some solid dps to round out our roster. If interested at all please feel free to hit me up. Would love to chat.

Bnet: Mke#11978
Dissc: Dj#5612

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey we’re a 2 Day guild based on illidan
PepeLands is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
7/10 Mythic

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Recruit Offic: rigena#3607
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Rigena#1810

Hey there! We are actively recruiting exceptional rdps. Please see the copy/paste below and reach out with any further questions!!!

Add Drewcifer#11374 if interested.

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

I’d be happy to take a look at your logs. 7/10 w/ Sludge to 20 percent, 2 day raiding schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A-Proudmoore. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add!
Conzeula#1172

Thank for all the interest I‘ve started to send logs to guilds I’m interested in.