[8/10M] 224 Hunter & 221 Shadow Priest LF Group!

Hi all, we are currently looking for a home for the remainder of shadowlands, as our guild has fizzled out over the course of the expansion. Together we have multiple CE experience and one Hall of Fame achievement. We are looking for a fun and chill group to kill bosses and hope to get CE with. We are looking for a guild with around the same experience as us.

We are looking for a 2 day a week guild on either Sunday, Monday, or Thursday.
Raid times are pretty flexible. We can play any time between 7pm through midnight EST

I am free to chat any time as I’m working from home.

Hunter Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/petrels#bybracket=1
Priest Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/sharver#bybracket=1

discord: Xelraz#7943
bnet: Xelraz#1135

Hi Sharver! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Bump for the morning people!

Hey there! We would love to add you guys! Starting council after a reclear this week.

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hello!
I’m an officer with Scapegoats (horde - area 52) and we are 10/10H 2/10M filling out our progression roster for mythic CN. We are looking for RDPS

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We also have players that PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Msg me for more info

bnet - Counterbob#11400
discord - Counterbob#5716

Looking for guild with around our experience

Still looking!

Late Night Bump!

Morning Bump

And for the after work crowd

Hi Sharver,

Its Mine I Licked it is 8/10M on a 6 hour a week schedule and we could use both a hunter and shadow priest! Unfortunately, we do raid Tuesdays, which I note you did not list as a date you’d like to raid. However, if you and/or the hunter can be flexible on that, we’d love to hear from either or both of you!

Dropping the copy paste and app form below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week (Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST) raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
Monk plus one other exceptional melee player

Ranged DPS:
Open

Healers:
Resto Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hello there Sharver, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836