Warcraft Short Story: “Terror by Torchlight”

Warcraft Short Story: “Terror by Torchlight”

An army of undead and a powerful, missing artifact complicate Flynn Fairwind and Mathias Shaw’s treasure-hunting adventure in this thrilling tale, the prequel to Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms by Christie Golden.

View Full Article

16 Likes

Love these short stories. Reading about the same places I’ve played in and having them tied into future narratives feels like a good way to keep ‘older’ locations relevant and alive.

17 Likes

Loved it! Thank you for spotlighting FlynnShaw and not just throwing them off to the side!

“I trust you” :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

8 Likes

More FairShaw content?

Love it.

Thank you for giving the people what they want.

3 Likes

u r cute , how do u akses , i put the link , i write it down , i put it into the competer , it do not work 4 me , i see on the sell fone , no the competer , pls help

2 Likes

Nice story! Very cute.

Now I’ll just like…batten down the hatches, and brace, and hang out to watch for the inevitable backlash.

4 Likes

Na, I’m good, thanks though.

4 Likes

Son, what?

Ooooh. I have to wait until I get home to read it and by then the backlash will have started. :disappointed:

1 Like

how do u akses , i write the web site so i can put on competer , it do not lode , it is broke , i can not see

2 Likes

I just got to the end and my gay heart be like: v;ernudfgipsvbniujaerdfgv [p;beroidsfxn gcpvfq ep;dajxb gnvpeqi jnadbsxgvuhneq[parusbngfd['vqjeba;prdfgbv p;aejrdnfcgvnouijae

11 Likes

When is the upcoming book actually going to be released? This article says Nov 5, but Amazon says Nov 24 (with my copy not arriving until Dec 1).

Looking forward to it whenever it’s released, but hoping I don’t have to wait another 3 weeks.

1 Like

It’s confusing T-T

Edit: I wish it showed that I was responding to the person above me, and not the thread in general.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. If the stores already have them in stock in the back waiting to put them on the shelves, I’ll go out and buy it on the 5th.

Just finished it and really dug it. With all the undead though, needs more paladin :smiley:

3 Likes

The ending was so cute! Loved it!

6 Likes

Don’t worry, it takes those people a bit longer to read.

10 Likes

This was fantastic! Really enjoyed the interactions between Shaw and Flynn. You made me worried for my girl Sarah Ladimore though and it was nice to see she took over as commander of the new Night’s Watch. It was nice to have an adventure set in Duskwood. It always is and always will be my favorite place in game.

9 Likes

Seriously! Duskwood is so underrated.

5 Likes

I remember ‘old school’ Stitches and how he wrecked me in BC

4 Likes